[fanart] Well, I finally found Maxwell's Door for the very first time.

FINALLY! Someone who plays Willow as much as I do!Willow has always been a favorite in my heart. People tend to put her down for her ability but I actually find it really useful to be honest. I also love her personality, it's blunt and interesting. She seems to have this rather savage and violent nature to her, I know multiples characters have this but her way of portraying it just seems to different to the otherWelp... Now I'm tired -=_=- Dreamer Out!

FINALLY! Someone who plays Willow as much as I do!Willow has always been a favorite in my heart. People tend to put her down for her ability but I actually find it really useful to be honest. I also love her personality, it's blunt and interesting. She seems to have this rather savage and violent nature to her, I know multiples characters have this but her way of portraying it just seems to different to the otherWelp... Now I'm tired -=_=- Dreamer Out!

I think Willow is probably the best character to explore with in the winter. Campfires are inefficient, since they last so long and waste fuel after you run away, and they get too cold to recharge the heat stone after the first minute or so. But as Willow, you can just equip a torch, set an isolated tree on fire, and stand right on the fire (which recharges heat stones very quickly due to the high heat that would damage other characters). It burns out after a few seconds instead of 2 minutes, and then you can keep running.I explored half of my Sandbox map during my first winter with just a heat stone, wearing nothing but a backpack and a flower garland, doing that.And now I'm doing the same thing to explore the winter world in Adventure Mode.Also, I find it funny that Willow thinks all the animals are ugly and smelly and only good for food, except for the Koalefant. Though actually, her description of it made me think it was possible to get the thing as a follower, so I chased it back to my camp, then tried feeding it every single different food item I had. :\ Edited by Arrkhal