abigail the ghost

no really i did kill a spiders nest with the ghost and nothing dropped,

the spider nest was still visible but i couldn't target it and after a few seconds 10-15 or so it disappeared.

try it out yourself. (the nest i killed was a big one with 3 domes on it it should have dropped spider eggs x1 and 5+ spider webs)

i'm gonna try the other structures and get back to you on if they drop materials or not...

ok so i have tried

spiders nest - which does take damage but no drops

bees nest - which takes damage and no drops

pig house - does not take damage

i have not found any other structures yet so will test them ass and when i find new stuff :p

as a side note is Abigail the ghost supposed to die???

i had a pig follower when she appeared and as usual she does a small amount of damage to me, the pig decided that it would protect me and hit and killed Abigail who then promptly re-appeared and killed it. :p

but after killing the unfortunate pig Abigail did not follow me anymore but i could still be damaged by her and examine her??

i had a pig follower when she appeared and as usual she does a small amount of damage to me, the pig decided that it would protect me and hit and killed Abigail who then promptly re-appeared and killed it. :p

Well she is a ghost...

but after killing the unfortunate pig Abigail did not follow me anymore but i could still be damaged by her and examine her??

That's certainly odd.