Missing Buddy Key?

Rrazz

Hey, no idea if this has been covered already, or if I'm in the wrong place >.< I looked around and couldn't find anything about it, so I figured I'd post.

I preordered the game via Chrome a while ago, and got my key for Steam a few days ago. However, for some reason I appear to be lacking the buddy key I was supposed to receive :( I've checked my Steam inventory, and the chrome version of the game and there's no extra key.

In the Chrome version under my keys, it says 'Gift Keys: None' There's also a 'send gift' button, but when I try it, it tries to get me to buy the game again :/

Am I missing something? I notice a lot of people have gotten the buddy keys just fine it seems but mine is missing lol.

did you buy it via humble store or google wallet?

I bought mine via google wallet and the buddy key was in the mail I got from google wallet, if you bought it from humble store, you can claim it in there, there actually is a thread about all of this in the general discussion section, its a sticky and should be the second thread you can see in there, not sure how you missed it.

since I am a nice guy here it is

• Like 1

did you buy it via humble store or google wallet?

I bought mine via google wallet and the buddy key was in the mail I got from google wallet, if you bought it from humble store, you can claim it in there, there actually is a thread about all of this in the general discussion section, its a sticky and should be the second thread you can see in there, not sure how you missed it.

since I am a nice guy here it is

No idea how I missed that either O.o My bad lol. I got mine via Google Wallet I believe, checking the email now, I have an order number and nothing else. There's no keys included that I can see.

well, my email reads like this:

Thank you for joining the Early-Access Beta of Don't Starve!

As part of your purchase, you have received an extra copy to give to your

friend!

Order Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.x.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CHROME KEY #1: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx (give this key to a friend for them

to unlock the game!)

mail title is "Don't Starve Early-Access Beta"

and it came from dontstarve at kleientertainment.com

if you didn't get a mail like this, check your spam folder.

Edited by Bogpad

well, my email reads like this:

mail title is "Don't Starve Early-Access Beta"

and it came from dontstarve at kleientertainment.com

if you didn't get a mail like this, check your spam folder.

Huh, funny enough I just combed my email and couldn't find anything. Then did a search for the email you listed and it shows up in the search results O.o Odd, but there's the key.

Many thanks! <3