Bone Bear ( animal suggestion )

Okay this is my first time posting so hi

Okay my idea is a bear that comes out only when you kill something so if you killed a tall bird the bear would come out and eat the tall birds remains then go out hunting because you woke it and it might even hunt you. it wil take your food and kill anything it wants for dinner ( For rabbits you have to kill 8 in a day because there easy to kill ) but if your near beefalo the bear will be to scared of the beefalo to go near you. another way to make them stay away is give them some food infront of there caves and they will leave you alone ( if you give 4 rabbits it will leave you for 1 or 2 days randomly )

thank you I hope you like the BONE BEAR!

You have to be patient. Personally, I think it's an interesting idea; it's essentially an animal version of the Tree Guard. The difference is, you can easily run from the Tree Guard, and it does not destroy resources. Since it is essentially a random event, would a faster Tree Guard that eats your food really be fair?

The thing is the bear probably wont attack you though and you can keep the bear in its cave by giving it food also if you kill the bear then its gone forever there wont be anymore unless you find another cave. And the bears are called bone bears you dont know how fast they are.

i thought to myself about a bear being in this game but then realized an animal of its nature doesnt belong in a world with weird, yet dangerous creatures possibly created out of demonic thought (maxwell). bone bear sounds interesting, were you thinking of a bear with no flesh or just thinking of a random grizzly with a legend name Bone Bear ;D cuz the more you change it up and make it interesting can give devs an idea. Who knows maybe they are making another mob similar to a bear right now.

Besides that another wild and dangerous devious creature in this game is welcomed by me.