Right now the map is kind of cluttered and not really useful. I don't think knowing where every harvestable piece of grass is located is that important. Also, important things, like where I left my tent, are not shown on the map.How about have a more basic map, with different colored ground for where it is a stone path, grass, sand, swamp, etc, and then have us able to add our own notes to the map? That would make it more survival-like. You could give us a couple of different shaped icons to drag and label. A lot of older games let you make notes on the map like this and for a survival game it would be great.

I kinda like some of the simplicity of the map, though last night I noticed that the bridges had the same detail as the rest of the areas, which kinda looks like the bridges are made out of grass. Some faint color-coding wouldn't be too bad. I would also like to see a couple more icons in the legend such as for the tent and a single icon for farming. With that said, if I put fifteen places down to plant crops, I don't want to see a cluttered map. Just one single Icon. Maybe give it a radius on the map so those won't become problematic.

flint is very little and doesn't stand out as a landmark. I would rather have recognizable big pieces, such as boulders, pig houses, paths (how come the paths do not appear on the map, that's the main way to find your way !) To please everybody, it could be possible to have a bare map with just the type of ground, and then select which elements you want to display : player made buildings, grass/bushs, rocks, ennemies, etc.