OK guys, I lost the files with the layers. This means i have to draw directly into the picture which makes it very difficult to work with. So this is the really final version of the image - no major changes are possible without a hellload of work:(anyway i hope you like it)post-32661-13764593084534_thumb.png

• Like 1

One new picture i drawed after looking through some how to's on drawing (shading, emotions, head proportions) and i think at least the emotion part is better then else, i do think Wilson looks quite shocked! post-32661-13764593105215_thumb.pngAs i have used GIMP for this picture the first time the coloring is not as nice as i want to have it but this will get better with new pictures drawn in GIMP.

Edited by Anudin
  • Like 1

Thanks ;D I don't really know why Wilson is Fuuing but if i get bored at school (happens aloooooooooooot) i start to draw random sh1t ^^ Well and im kinda need to practice those whole emotions and get a better idea on perspective and shading - but i'm working on that :)

Here are my lates results and improvements. Notice that i got better @ line art, the lines are much smoother now! I will work on the other faces but I have left some things to do at home (my focus weren't the hairs but the emotions - so ignore ****ty looking hairs)post-32661-13764593187451_thumb.png

• Like 1