Need help for future translations project ?

Hello,

I usually speak french, but I think I can handle some help in translating the game.

Do Kevin plan to do something like this in the future ?

Like giving us all the sentences used in the game in a single text file, with an associated number, and we could translate it.

What do you think about it ?

nice to see that some people are interested ! As far as I know, some Canadian people are not really fond of french beings :) not all of them of course !

So don't hesitate to ask for help, sometimes french sounds silly when it's not well translated, and some jokes need more than a good translator, it sometimes need a good understanding of local culture, behaviors and such ...

an example of a good joke in english, barely impossible to translate in a fun way :

What the difference between Lorena and John Bobbit ?

She's crazy and he's just nuts

(for the youngest members of this forum, John Bobbit had his penis cut down by his wife Lorena because he was too... fond of her wifely duties)

I offered a whiiiiile ago to translate the game to Spanish, but the game ain't prepared yet to be translated and most of it's jokes are pun based, making it almost impossible to translate to any other language without ruining the fun...

Let me axe you a question (when putting an axe in the science machine)

I bet I'll learn a lot by reeding (when putting reeds)

...etc. They are very fond of the humor the game has and wouldn't wan't it to be spoiled, paid for or for free.