Gave this a game a short Blind LP/Review, any feedback is welcome!

overall commentary is ok, but it's either your accent or your mic that makes you hard to understand sometimes, I am not sure about that. I do hope it is the mic though, because something like that is easy to fix :D

and holy moly, shrink your logo, it is WAY to big to be all over the screen for the whole video duration. nothing against a logo, I know some LP'ers like to have one (though I don't think it is needed if you have a good intro, and yours is good imo), but seriously, from someone who watches lots of big and small let's players out there, either have it only in the beginning and end of the video, or shrink it to at least half size.

overall commentary is ok, but it's either your accent or your mic that makes you hard to understand sometimes, I am not sure about that. I do hope it is the mic though, because something like that is easy to fix :D

and holy moly, shrink your logo, it is WAY to big to be all over the screen for the whole video duration. nothing against a logo, I know some LP'ers like to have one (though I don't think it is needed if you have a good intro, and yours is good imo), but seriously, from someone who watches lots of big and small let's players out there, either have it only in the beginning and end of the video, or shrink it to at least half size.

First time I've ever heard anyone complain about the accent. It has to be that for you because it's a turtle beach headset.

as for the watermark, I have to have it due to the partnership, but I guess I can resize it?

well, its definately the accent then :D It's not really a complaint, and I admit that it will propably sort out itself from watching more videos of you, getting used to it.

if you have to have it, I would indeed recommend a resize then, it's not dealbreaking, but a little smaller wouldn't hurt for sure :)

well, its definately the accent then :D It's not really a complaint, and I admit that it will propably sort out itself from watching more videos of you, getting used to it.

if you have to have it, I would indeed recommend a resize then, it's not dealbreaking, but a little smaller wouldn't hurt for sure :)

Noted! I didn't take any offense! I'll tweak around with it in camtasia and resize it, thanks for the feedback!