Who should get the next skill tree?

My opinion is that klei should've focused on skill trees so that characters that are last don't need to wait 2-3 years to get them. I was hoping that we wouldn't be receiving any character changes after reworks since I think that there is a lot more klei could focus on like QOL, caves, ocean and even bosses but If it takes last character 3 years to get skill tree it will feel terrible for the mains of said character.

Edited by 00petar00

2 hours ago, skile said:

I believe so, yeah. Take this with a grain of salt however, as I'm just going off of the things I've seen and heard on the forums, didn't have time to watch the stream myself. 

They never confirmed they only were talking about making things easier to find in the ocean.

Posted (edited)

I think that the devs are well aware that maxwell and wanda are powerful characters. Im think they will take this into account when they make these skilltrees, regardless of whether they will save those skill sets for last or make them now

Anyway, my wishlist for skill trees being added: WX-78, Walter, Maxwell, Wurt. But that is just a list of my favorite characters

Edited by Cackenberg