Someone got a lil too cold

They didnt actually get cold they were obviously a griefer because they have a winter hat (gives about 1 and a half mins without freezing, they were here for 45 seconds) i just thought it was kinda funny.

IMG_9209.jpeg

Edited by SaltyPepper2231
  • Sad Dupe 1
  • GL Happy 1

In the old days of DST, when fires like this were set you were just absolutely screwed with no way to recover except roll the world back.

But when Klei added the Watering Cans from the gardening update, those will instantly put out fires.

Other alternatives include water balloons and willows awesome lighter absorbing powers.

Water cans aren’t hard to make, & keep on hand incase trolls do things like this.

2 hours ago, Gi-Go said:

That garden deserved it 

Lol

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

In the old days of DST, when fires like this were set you were just absolutely screwed with no way to recover except roll the world back.

But when Klei added the Watering Cans from the gardening update, those will instantly put out fires.

Other alternatives include water balloons and willows awesome lighter absorbing powers.

Water cans aren’t hard to make, & keep on hand incase trolls do things like this.

We had a watering can, it just had no water since all the ponds were frozen over since it was winter.

44 minutes ago, SaltyPepper2231 said:

We had a watering can, it just had no water since all the ponds were frozen over since it was winter.

Watering cans can be refilled with ice it's a bit wasteful but it's a thing

3 hours ago, SaltyPepper2231 said:

Small tip, the ponds on the caves never freeze!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, gamehun20 said:

Watering cans can be refilled with ice it's a bit wasteful but it's a thing

I never knew this

9 hours ago, Valase said:

Small tip, the ponds on the caves never freeze!

I did however know this, it can be a massive pain though if you don’t have any caves ponds nearby 

On 4/20/2024 at 11:00 PM, SaltyPepper2231 said:

They didnt actually get cold they were obviously a griefer because they have a winter hat (gives about 1 and a half mins without freezing, they were here for 45 seconds) i just thought it was kinda funny.

IMG_9209.jpeg

just wurt players being quirky™