you added zooming in and out on xbox but..

I love that you guys added zooming In and out on xbox but I have an issue with it, all the buttons are allready taken up so I have to unbind something to be able to use it. (not cool :[ ) I think it would better if you could bind it to multiple buttons at once such as RB and up on the dpad to zoom out or something like that so that it can still be used without losing acess to other features.

thank you I love your game :3

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

??? 

if you go to controls they added custom one and the ability to zoom out but my problem is that every button is allready taken up by something so I can't even use it

Agree. I think "hold" and "double tap" should be added as well.

For now you can bind up on the D-pad to both inspect items and open inventory, so that an extra button could be saved.

• Like 1

Same here on Playstation, I’m currently testing if binding zooming out to the inventory item inspect button, and zooming in to the emote wheel is manageable or just too annoying. (The button retains both bindings it has)

And so far it has been going pretty great, maybe you could try it out this way too

I just looked into this and honestly had no idea that Klei had even added these options into the game, thanks for informing me.

However… Klei seems not to allow the player to map In-Game button actions as much as you can Map their functions to your actual controller through 

Settings, Devices & Connections, Controllers & Headsets, Configure, (Click the pencil icon to Edit)

This will allow the player to map the controllers functions to tapped, Double Tapped or Held in Button presses.

And I’m trying to make use of a Totally Useless Button on my Xbox controller…

(Aka the take a screenshot Button)

So I’ll now ping @JoeW & @JanH and hopefully you guys can look into this to Optimize the ways we can bind game actions to different button presses.

Thank You so very much! <3