4 months in to 2024, 1 update

15 hours ago, mykenception said:

Я доволен обновлением и временем между обновлениями

они затронули много вопросов (есть также вещи, которые, я надеюсь, они коснутся в ближайшее время, мы до сих пор не получили никаких объяснений относительно того, куда делись wifgrid, willow и sharkboi short и почему дерево навыков вигфрида все еще сомнительное).

но с той скоростью, с которой они продвигаются вперед, я доволен

Willow and Wigfried won't get it. I don't remember exactly why, but I think KLEI wrote that they wouldn't make short films for all the characters, as it was with Wormwood, Wolfgong and Woody

• Health 1

5 hours ago, Keknutui said:

Willow and Wigfried won't get it. I don't remember exactly why, but I think KLEI wrote that they wouldn't make short films for all the characters, as it was with Wormwood, Wolfgong and Woody

I require source pls

I don't know how many times people need to hear this, but we are spoiled rotten! In my personal opinion, the game does not need that high frequency of updates and quantity =/= quality and so on, but that aside, we got a massive game that's been updated since fricking 2013 and is not stopping now. Klei is also actively working on ONI and Rotwood and also has responsibilities as a publisher. I want content that the devs put some time and heart into, not content for content's sake. If someone can truly only enjoy the game, if they are getting constant updates, they need to take a break.

Tl, dr: Don't take any updates for granted. Many great games never get anything close to what we get and Klei has a bunch of other games too.

• Like 5