"Scrappy Scavengers" Quality of Life + More Next Week!

This is the best update ever!!!

The balancing is excellent, the ideas are great, and moreover, it seems like a patch that precisely knows what the users want. It's filled with much-needed patches. I love it so much.

Edited by Dreadstone
  • Like 3
  • Big Ups 2

Two days till the update comes out and I’m just going to be honest about it, more than any of the actual new content that’s coming in the update… the thing I’m MOST excited for is the patch fix for inventory displacement when using D-pad on Controllers.

This is going to effectively allow me to switch between Canes, Weapons, Helmets & Armors much quicker (or I’m at least hoping that it will anyway.) :wilson_love:

• Like 7
  • GL Happy 1

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Two days till the update comes out and I’m just going to be honest about it, more than any of the actual new content that’s coming in the update… the thing I’m MOST excited for is the patch fix for inventory displacement when using D-pad on Controllers.

This is going to effectively allow me to switch between Canes, Weapons, Helmets & Armors much quicker (or I’m at least hoping that it will anyway.) :wilson_love:

Honestly the console players really needed it

• Like 4