Horizont expandinator takes too long to be available

So, hello. Everyone good? Good.

Lemme start saying that the ones who will say that Speedrun/rushing shouldn't be an aspect to consider pls don't waste my time answering the topic. It's that the perspective and I would appreciate not have to deal with people who don't have respect for that.

That being said, Im kinda sad about the potential we lost here. See that we went in the right direction with this item that makes sailing less of a pain and actually gave us a solution but then Klei decided to take a step back and lock this item in second season. 

We are almost blind exploring in ocean. The field of view is poor in a whole part of the map with half of the speed, even less if u not considering default speed on foot.  Sometimes u pass right aside a salt formation and don't realize it. Malbatross spawn.  I lost the count of how many times I lost runs cuz couldn't find stuff in time and it was right 2 titles away from the path I clicked row by a ton.

And this hat made it work. A good reward. But now we need to wait it respawn after killing da pig in caves, till there CC was suposed to be dead in a rush. 

Pls let us choose between which Werepig we start (?). Having this helps to not deal as much with RNG cuz If stuff is not in your face u just can't see and we move so slow to be effective exploring in ocean.

• Like 4

Starting with Nightmare werepig theoretically makes more sense in future speed runs, because you don't need Scrappy werepig to get enough scrap to start lunar rift, but if you want to fix gateway to start shadow rift you have to fight with Nightmare one.

Edited by Cassielu
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Cassielu said:

Starting with Nightmare werepig theoretically makes more sense in future speed runs, because you don't need Scrappy werepig to get enough scrap to start lunar rift, but if you want to fix gateway to start shadow rift you have to fight with Nightmare one.

till u go for a fw kill it has time for pig to respawn but not otherwise, u need the scrappy lot for sailing and the dreadstone one just to activate shadow rift