Can wormwood display its flowering value in the status bar?

1 hour ago, mykenception said:

at this point, I'd accept any method (overlay on the hunger bar, new bloom meter, more wormwood dialogues)

people still hate new meters tho :(

In this case the meter already exists. Blooming already exists. What's being discussed is if the game should show the information or not.
I'm in favour of it.

• Like 6
  • Big Ups 1

1 hour ago, ZeRoboButler said:

A new icon seems like its hardly worth getting worked up over.

sadly most of the forum people hate the idea of adding "meters" for each character (even when most of the players also use mods like Combined status to show every bit of information of the game already) and recently a bloom mod that shows the exact bloominess is also already popular

56 minutes ago, -Kiyo- said:

In this case the meter already exists. Blooming already exists. What's being discussed is if the game should show the information or not.
I'm in favour of it.

Anything that'll show more info about the bloom (so I can actually know how much of the growth formula adds), anything, I'll take it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ruperstiltskin said:

hunger meter,

yesss.. that what also i had in mind .. on hunger meter would be great tho since it can indicate player also that blooming will make u hungry way faster too .. 
maybe adding the fertilizer will add thorny vines growing hugging the hunger meter . and the blooming timer/stage will be shown on how much flower in those vines bloom ... 
would be great if the flower that blooming on that meter is following on wormwood skin .. what a dreamm...  please klei :) 

Edited by prettynuggets
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, mykenception said:

sadly most of the forum people hate the idea of adding "meters" for each character (even when most of the players also use mods like Combined status to show every bit of information of the game already) and recently a bloom mod that shows the exact bloominess is also already popular

20 hours ago, -Kiyo- said:

i actually had no clue how bloominess worked until i used the bloom meter tbh, i thought it always was the same time at 3rd tier of bloom regardless of fertilizer and you had to wait for it to go to 2nd tier bloom to ferlize again, didnt know that you can actually stack fertilizer once you are full bloomed...

• Like 1