Stackability Wishlist

On 3/17/2024 at 4:00 AM, Sapientis said:

Besides, with how easy Nightmare Fuel is to get, did you really need 200+ Shadow Knights? An honest question.

Because this is a job done once and forever. After that, I will never have trouble farming nightmare fuel. Other farming methods are less efficient in terms of time. And this massive farming free me of future farming, so I don’t need to pick up nightmare fuel later and thus save inventory space in future exploration.

And the reason why I farm 200+ is because the cost of 200 knight statue is exactly 10 stacks of rock plus 5 stacks of marble, the maximum a player can carry. This number is easiest to manage while being resource-efficnent. (41 pieces of gunpowder are consumed regardless of how many knights spawned.)

On 3/17/2024 at 4:00 AM, Sapientis said:

The fact that they can be farmed like that doesn't mean they were supposed to be nor does it mean that they should be

DST is a sandbox game. Sandbox games are meant to give players full freedom. Players can do everything, even detrimental ones, as long as they wish.

So I believe the concept of “should/ shouldn’t do” does not stand up in all sandbox games, including DST. After all, players do what they want to do rather than what they are taught to do.

Edited by fpx007
typo
  • Like 1