Give us a way to farm more Moongleams and or make Moonstorm stronger.

We can control Rifts and Lunar Hails but we can't control Moonstorms, to single players It will take a long time to farm enough Moongleams in the Moonstorm as it is today.

My propositions:

• Give us an in game item, structure or mob that can attract more Moongleams in the Moonstorm speeding up the farm.
  • Allow us to farm spores from the Lunar Funcap and when they spoil they turn in Moongleams or something like that. 
  • Give us a World Settings option to increase the amount of moongleans and Infused Moonshards in Moonstorms. 

image.png.8ac5a0bffc3e460e3bf371c041008857.png

image.png.50c0a610bc9a1d1ec4e66819999d8a85.png

Thank you for the attention =)

• Like 4

Simply increase the spawn rate instead of adding obscure mechanics that dont fit to solve a design problem

Also, in that way the storms would feel less empty in content

• Like 2

I don’t like that moongleams spawn with the butterfly logic, unless you have friends next to you to spawn more at once depending on how many are in the same spot. You are out of luck if you have no friends as they spawn only one at a time. Maybe a setting to increase spawn rate like you suggest, since butterflies have that setting too.

Edited by Flarezen
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Flarezen said:

I don’t like that moongleams spawn with the butterfly logic, unless you have friends next to you to spawn more at once depending on how many are in the same spot. You are out of luck if you have no friends as they spawn only one at a time. Maybe a setting to increase spawn rate like you suggest, since butterflies have that setting too.

Even when we play with friends it can take to long...