Just wanna adress a couple of things that ruin gameplay for me when it comes to Wurt. 

1. Freshwater fish is not stackable. Fireflies and bees are, so there is no reason for fish not to be. I get that they have unique weight but im pretty sure there is not a single person who cares about fresh water fish weight. Remove it. 

2. Can't skip animations. Merms are constantly growling, shaking, chewing and cheering which interrupts attempts to feed them, and merm king eats and throws rewards too slowly. Please let me force feed merms and ignore their meaningless animations just like in DS, and make merm king as fast as the pig king when it comes to trade.

• Like 5
  • Spooky 1

5 hours ago, NoodlemanNed said:

wurt is too overpowered already you cant buff it further

All these are qol though.

Also Wurt weak trash garbage.

4 hours ago, gamehun20 said:

Do pond fish even have weight?

Yes.

9 hours ago, Gi-Go said:

get that they have unique weight but im pretty sure there is not a single person who cares about fresh water fish weight. Remove it. 

The weight does actually matter for merm king rewards. I got 3 tentacle spots from one heavy (ocean) fish before.

I dont actually mind the fish taking up slots, it adds some management and planning for setting up Wurt villages.

Edited by Jakepeng99
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SSneaky said:

(Insert an entire army getting wiped out by [boss that has AOE here])

She cant beat bee queen on day 4 = bad and needs an awesome skilltree.

Edited by Jakepeng99
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

The weight does actually matter for merm king rewards. I got 3 tentacle spots from one heavy (ocean) fish before.

If it's true, I think it's only natural for ocean fish to give better rewards. All the more reasons for fresh water fish to loose weight.

7 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

I mean I'm legitmately curious what Wurt even has that qualifies as op.

Probably merm guards. I kinda wish they'd refused to chop and mine as they are warriors not workers. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gi-Go said:

If it's true, I think it's only natural for ocean fish to give better rewards. All the more reasons for fresh water fish to loose weight.

Ocean fish already give extra Gold. The weight can also be used to set up fishing tournaments with friends.

Removing weights isn't the only way as stacks could keep track of each thing inside and give it to you last in first out. Why do you want them to be stackable in the first place?

18 minutes ago, Gi-Go said:

Probably merm guards. I kinda wish they'd refused to chop and mine as they are warriors not workers. 

Okay but what about merm guards makes them op per say?

11 minutes ago, Popian said:

Ocean fish already give extra Gold. The weight can also be used to set up fishing tournaments with friends.

Removing weights isn't the only way as stacks could keep track of each thing inside and give it to you last in first out. Why do you want them to be stackable in the first place?

mostly because them not stacking makes transportation a nightmare for Wurt a problem she didn't have back when they used to stack

2 hours ago, Gi-Go said:

12 hours ago, SSneaky said:

(Insert an entire army getting wiped out by [boss that has AOE here])

2 hours ago, Popian said:

Noone will ever do fishing tournaments because it's dumb. Random weight number and whoever has the highest - wins? I'd rather just /roll dice and win that.

And even if someone for some reason desides to do this fishing tournament, what does fresh water fish has to do with it? Wouldn't people be fishing in the sea? 

2 hours ago, Mysterious box said:

Okay but what about merm guards makes them op per say?

Well, i personally don't think they are OP, but I can totally see why someone would disagree. Just compare them with pigman and bunnymen. 

26 minutes ago, Gi-Go said:

Well, i personally don't think they are OP, but I can totally see why someone would disagree. Just compare them with pigman and bunnymen. 

I mean damage wise bunnymen do more damage in a shorter time frame and Maxwell's Duelists deal damage on par with merm guards unless your walking around with a excessive amount. In terms of resource gathering Maxwell takes the win. In terms of durability Webber's spiders win the moment nurses enter the picture. This is also while considering Maxwell and Webber don't put in close to the same effort Wurt puts in to get access to and maintain her followers. On the Pigman and Bunnyman side of things while they have their flaws they're also followers almost anyone can use alongside their existing perks.

On 3/9/2024 at 6:58 PM, Gi-Go said:

2. Can't skip animations. Merms are constantly growling, shaking, chewing and cheering which interrupts attempts to feed them, and merm king eats and throws rewards too slowly. Please let me force feed merms and ignore their meaningless animations just like in DS, and make merm king as fast as the pig king when it comes to trade.

This, plus merms constantly running away from you when feeding kills my will to use them.