Made this suggestion in a discussion thread, but it will get lost there for sure.

We technically already have infinite storage in the game, and it is called The Flooror more refined, Wall Storage (when you put fences or walls in a U formation and drop items in the middle).

Tall Chest seems to rub a lot of people the wrong way, so my suggestion is simple:

Make Tall Chest have only one slot. You can store infinite amounts of a stackable item then, just like in Wall Storage, but you get to also reduce lag, make the area easily walkable, the Chest is pretty and you can use skins.

Doesn't feel as cheaty to veterans, still achieves it's goal.

Edited by BezKa
  • Like 1
  • Big Ups 2

I think criticisms and feedback for the tall chest should wait until the beta drops. People should try things out for real before freaking out about the 3 minutes of game play seen on the stream.

• Like 3

On 3/5/2024 at 10:43 PM, Catuna_ said:

I think criticisms and feedback for the tall chest should wait until the beta drops. People should try things out for real before freaking out about the 3 minutes of game play seen on the stream.

If they weren’t wanting a bit of feedback they wouldn’t have revealed it yet. Besides, it’s fun to discuss and theory craft even with limited information.