The most important thing that needs to happen for Wurt now is that when he becomes the king of Wurt, the king's stat boost is also effective in caves. When I have Merm King, my stats are 250 hunger, 200 sanity, 250 health, but when I go to caves, this effect disappears. Fixing this today is better than introducing a skill tree.

Not sure if surface King's buff not working for cave merms is easy to solve without issues or not.

Cause Surface and Caves are basically separate server shards that run at same time.

Edited by ALCRD

23 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

Not sure if surface King's buff not working for cave merms is easy to solve without issues or not.

Cause Surface and Caves are basically separate server shards that run at same time.

Well if Meat Effigies can make it work with shards, maybe the Merm King can in some way?

1 hour ago, ALCRD said:

DST does have the RPC system now so communicating between shards is not hard to do.

23 hours ago, ALCRD said:

People have made mods. It works.

The way it works now is fine. Wurt is already very powerful. And a resource hog. Woah what a resource hog! Just using up infinity boards and... anyway, I think her—it’s her—demanding you to use even more resources in order to be buff in both shards is very fitting. In fact son, let me tell you I built a Wurt world back when follower merms would get stuck when they lost their loyalty. Oh boy oh boy… I had at least TWO kings in the caves! One someplace in the caves and one in the ruins. It was just impractical to use merms in the ruins unless they lived RIGHT NEXT DOOR! Anyway those bad days are over. Just make two kings.