I still haven't forgotten how hard it is to amass a lot of shells, given how worthless the crafts are.

On 2/28/2024 at 6:42 PM, _zwb said:

Wouldn't ice floes be useless since we have grass rafts already?

It could be useful for planting trees since they melt so quick and took very little space, so you can squeeze them in some really tight spaces.

By this point I think this "simple thing that wouldn't hurt anyone" is your way to try leave your mark in the game. People have told you the many ways to farm shells already, and you're still spamming the thing like there were no viable methods already. If "your scale is larger than ours", get the idea that big projects require more time investment than smaller ones.

• Like 3
  • Big Ups 1

5 hours ago, SapoLover said:

By this point I think this "simple thing that wouldn't hurt anyone" is your way to try leave your mark in the game. People have told you the many ways to farm shells already, and you're still spamming the thing like there were no viable methods already. If "your scale is larger than ours", get the idea that big projects require more time investment than smaller ones.

This exactly. I once did a project that required a whole lot of Queenly figure sketches for different potter's wheels. The only way to get them is from tumbleweeds at a very low rate. Instead of whining on the forums and asking to increase their drop chance, I went ahead and trapped my tumbleweed spawners, and started to check them regularly. This was the most efficient way to get the resource I needed, and I felt satisfied every time I got a sketch even though I was entirely at the mercy of rng there. 

As people said earlier here, fighting CK every 5 days (after adjusting it in the settings) for a guaranteed massive haul of shells is entirely doable. Especially considering he can be cheesed with bees. The investment would be 2-4 bug nets and a couple of grass rafts for up to 15 shells from each kill. He even drops gems back so repeating the fight is very cheap. Alternatively, someone made a video where they beat CK as a Moose with a single flingo on a wooden boat, a stack of items burning under a dwarf star near CK and nothing else. Basically it's frozen and it cancells all his special attacks, you just need to time punches. 

• Like 2

I don't care what solutions any of you think you've come up with. This isn't an issue I'm letting go of and I'll go to my grave before I let up on this. See you in a few months.

• Sad 1