1. HD map turf textures and HD icons
  2. Better map turf texture colour match (regular carpet - more purple, blue mosaic - less purple, cobble - not a weird spotted mess, ruins turf better represent the texture colour)
  3. More zoom in (with the density of structures find stuff like a backpack on a map very difficult)
  4. More items showing up on the map (ie chest eyebone and star-sky always on map, mobs like kolaphants and volt goats on map)
  5. Option to disable the diagonal grid lines that overlay the entire map
  6. [Debatable] Walls or statue map icons (might be too cluttered, but also nice for area outlines - might need to be smaller)
  • Like 8

100% on all these. If they let users customize what types of icons to display on their map then the concern of clutter won’t be as big an issue.

Also I know this has been modded in already but I would truly love to see pinned waypoint functionality added to the map, which would provide general in-game direction without the need to constantly reference the map.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, JazzyGames said:

Also I know this has been modded in already but I would truly love to see pinned waypoint functionality added to the map, which would provide general in-game direction without the need to constantly reference the map.

V rising let us pin one point in the map which is really confortable to long trips

On 2/25/2024 at 2:42 PM, JazzyGames said:

100% on all these. If they let users customize what types of icons to display on their map then the concern of clutter won’t be as big an issue.

That should be something you have to build with an unlockable blueprint tied to a quest or boss

I want to be able to mark anything on the map and share this information with my teammates. Real-life maps can do this, so why can't they in the game?

Edited by zlr613