Wurt skill tree Hopes and dreams

My Wurt skill tree thread got archived. (RIP) So i made a new thread since i wanted to talk about stuff. You may put your own Hopes and Dreams here too.

Overall, i believe Wurt is the hardest skill tree to pull off and will need the most feedback. Not because she already has tons of skills, its because she is very delicate. She has some key issues that need to be fixed, like making her Merm kingdom feel alive. Alot of Wurt players are praying every night.

Hopes:

▪Functional merm kingdom, merms have jobs.

▪Focus on utility.

▪More merms.

▪Let merms gather resoures off screen. Basically turn Wurt bases into a clash of clans base.

▪Good fishing skills, and uses for unique fish.

▪Specific fish trading. Awards ocean fishing.

▪Some bonus Wurt perks related to her new merm types. (For example, if they add a firemerm who uses a spittle fish, Wurt could have a skill that lets her use soittle fish too)

Predictions: (What i think will be in the skilltree regardless if i like it or not)

1. A perk that makes wurt deal extra damage to pigmen. (I don't want this though even though it is useful, i would rather perks be reserved to helping her kingdom feel full)

2. Fishing skills.

3. Fishermerm from shipwrecked.

Direct Suggestions:

▪Focus on merm utility. For combat, Don't buff merm's abilities in combats, but instead add new options for combat.

▪No merm stat buffs. They are already so beefy.

▪A way to set merms on aggressive. They only attack things if you get hurt, or you hurt something. It is annoying for moonstorms and houndwaves where the merms just stand around ignorning everything. (Not part of skilltree, but can be expanded in the skilltree)

▪Let merms swim. (Not part of skilltree just in general)

▪Ability to make some merm house types on water. (Not part of skilltree)

▪For adding new merm house types, make them use unique fitting ocean fish. This adds a fun foal for Wurt.

▪Fire merms. I just think it is such a cool idea. Merms who use spittle fish to put out fires.

I made a whole skill tree too (now archived). It is way too high speculation, i am putting my hopes way too high and Klei never adds direct suggestions (i think it is ok for them to take some, restricting to only adding ideas nobody has thought of would just be a hinderance and very hard with many people coming up with Wurt skill tree ideas all the time), but it gives an idea of something i would like, and maybe you will enjoy reading.

• Like 6
  • Health 1
  • GL Happy 1

6 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

▪A way to set merms on aggressive. They only attack things if you get hurt, or you hurt something. It is annoying for moonstorms and houndwaves where the merms just stand around ignorning everything. (Not part of skilltree, but can be expanded in the skilltree)

And not only aggressive, but a way to turn off their self-preservation instincts. Previously, merms could be used to kill Klaus, since they didn't give a crap about the deer hitting them, but now, they tend to kill the deer rather quickly after being hit, thus making Klaus enraged. I want my suicidal merms back.

• Like 1

Merms with jobs ... makess me think on Pal*or** where you assing minions to "handle resources"; About merms houses in the water hmm would means merms knows how to swim? so Wurt no have need of a boat ?:distant: so many questions... our fish friend already abuse from my graphic card to be honest, so I would like to limit the amount of merms that could follow one Wurt.

12 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

1. A perk that makes wurt deal extra damage to pigmen.

If this is added it's so wurtover, it's such a specific feature for ONE MOB, which drops meat that Wurt can't eat and pigskin for armor that can be replaced with Wigfrid helmets.

6 hours ago, marshyds said:

If this is added it's so wurtover, it's such a specific feature for ONE MOB, which drops meat that Wurt can't eat and pigskin for armor that can be replaced with Wigfrid helmets.

Woodie has one for tree guards. (Also pig skin is needed for merm king)

Also Wigfrid is not global.

7 hours ago, soulfilip said:

Merms with jobs ... makess me think on Pal*or** where you assing minions to "handle resources"; About merms houses in the water hmm would means merms knows how to swim? so Wurt no have need of a boat ?:distant: so many questions... our fish friend already abuse from my graphic card to be honest, so I would like to limit the amount of merms that could follow one Wurt.

I said merms can swim, not Wurt (in my skill tree i tried a swimming Wurt idea that was balanced). Also i am not sure why you censor palworld (also the ideas i had in this post existed long before palworld. This is actually more inspired by cult of the lamb)

Also Wurt does not really lag since merms dont push each other like spiders.

16 hours ago, ALCRD said:

Jakepeng99's post fills you with Determination

Oh yeah you remind me, Klei PLEASE Add an Undyne skin for Wurt or i will smite you down.

Edited by Jakepeng99
  • Like 1
  • GL Happy 1

1 hour ago, BalkanCockroach said:

What about Wigfrid? Personality suits more.

Honestly i can see an Undertale crossover even if it's a stretch.

Wurt is a fish frog. 

It would be too weird lore wise for Wigfrid to have a merm-skin thing and for merms to act the same to her.

Also Wurt shrek skin when?

• Like 2

26.02.2024 в 00:21, Jakepeng99 сказал:

Моя ветка дерева навыков Wurt была заархивирована. (RIP) Итак, я создал новую тему, так как хотел поговорить о вещах. Вы также можете разместить здесь свои надежды и мечты.

В целом, я считаю, что Wurt — самое сложное дерево навыков, и оно потребует наибольшего количества отзывов. Не потому, что у нее уже есть масса навыков, а потому, что она очень деликатная. У нее есть несколько ключевых проблем, которые необходимо решить, например, заставить ее королевство мермов чувствовать себя живым. Многие игроки Wurt молятся каждую ночь.

My friend, I've been wanting to share my version of the wurt skill tree for a long time, I have a big draft. But alas , to translate into English = a lot of mistakes and inaccuracy . And it takes time to fix it. Which I don't have. I'm afraid that klei will release the skill tree before I release the post:_)

Без названия95_20231116114232.png

Без названия95_20231116121810.png

Без названия95_20231116122621.png

Без названия95_20231116123404.png

15 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

Also Wurt shrek skin when?

Yes

• Like 6

17 hours ago, BalkanCockroach said:

What about Wigfrid? Personality suits more.

Honestly i can see an Undertale crossover even if it's a stretch.

Undertale crossover would be so good I would cream my pants. If I saw the teaser for a crossover I would probably alternate between fainting and screaming.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Swiyss said:

Undertale crossover would be so good I would cream my pants. If I saw the teaser for a crossover I would probably alternate between fainting and screaming.

Dst enemies would translate well to undertale.

• Like 2

On 2/26/2024 at 6:15 PM, Jakepeng99 said:

Woodie has one for tree guards. (Also pig skin is needed for merm king)

merm king is a one time build so after that its just mostly useless. (nobody wants to feed 2 kings)

its especially useless because you build so many merms that the pigmen get shredded regardless of damage numbers, they're outnumbered instead.

19 hours ago, Creatorofswamps said:

My friend, I've been wanting to share my version of the wurt skill tree for a long time, I have a big draft. But alas , to translate into English = a lot of mistakes and inaccuracy . And it takes time to fix it. Which I don't have. I'm afraid that klei will release the skill tree before I release the post:_)

Без названия95_20231116114232.png

Без названия95_20231116121810.png

Без названия95_20231116122621.png

Без названия95_20231116123404.png

Yes

Wow these designs look great! I would love to see your full post in Russian,.even just so I could Google translate it. 

• Health 1

On 2/28/2024 at 9:29 AM, Sesekriri said:

Wow these designs look great! I would love to see your full post in Russian,.even just so I could Google translate it. 

Древо навыков Вурт

1 часть древа: самооборона в стиле мермов

114_20231116132936.png.e19cb85d99142bb213d7bce33a44ad34.png

1шип щупальца в руках вурт становится прочнее на 50 

2шип щупальца в руках вурт наносит  на 9 урона больше

3 шип щупальца в руках вурт перодический урон шипами ( как это сделано в террарии)

4 король мермов может иногда обменять шип щупальце за океаническую рыбу

5 вурт может создать болотную броню которая еще немного ускоряет на болотном дерне(другие персонажи ускоряются как на дороге) , когда она одета шип щупальце и плеть трех Котовка наносит на 10 урона больше

118_20230920105532.png.616cea2d8ae5b38a042a45285a73a72c.png

2 часть древа:братья наши меньшие

123_20231116123829.png.3d572370fd6a95942d9820b9628a89ab.png 

1 вурт может зашивать предметы при помощи иглоноса, но теряя 25% его свежести и 20 рассудка

50px-Navbox_Needlenosed_Squirt(2).webp.8ab92b285c0f89d5246eb4c84f0b7816.webp

2 когда угорь у нее в руке каждая 3 атака вурт будет электрической

50px-Navbox_Eel(1).webp.c7ec1835b2917fd7a0e9a0773539fecf.webp

3 лягушки будут атаковать тех существ которые напали на вурт(их нельзя приручать) так же лягушек можно будет поднять в инвентарь(на лунных это тоже работает)

50px-Navbox_Frog.webp.66acc762de542c7e1918d3bbfdaed729.webp

4. если на плоту находится вурт то акулы не будут наподдать на него(так же акулий чел будет больше торговать)

50px-Navbox_Rockjaw(1).webp.a90931f484a2bf72b314c7dec0befe69.webp

5. рыбе сому можно открыть рот и положить в нее 4 предмета, но если положить еду то рыба ее сесть

50px-Navbox_Black_Catfish(2).webp.1335a01f4071c401e53032820cd35aaa.webp

3 часть древа: ученик достойный учителя

129_20231116153143.png.35fe77c67406b545f1c7b89737ffeb66.png

1.вурт может создать книгу: дом там где болото при использование создает 1 щупальце 4 паука и 2 камора тратит 60 рассудка и имеет 3 использования

2. вурт может создать книгу: сказка о большом и важном овоще при использование 1 овощ становится огромным. Тратит 100 рассудка и имеет 2 использования

3.вурт может создать книгу: истории большого пруда при использовании с вероятностью 37% появится случайная крупная рыба и несколько маленьких с вероятностью 25 процентов появится пожиратель печенья, с вероятностью 18 процентов сравнится нарвал, с вероятностью 14 и с вероятностью 6 процентов появится мальботрос

4. вурт может создать книгу: истории народа мермов.

Все мермы в радиусе книги будут воодушевлены и приручатся на время

5 вур сможет создать кресло для чтение, оно будет 4 ячейки и очень медленно восстанавливать книги. Так же на него можно сесть( работает как древнее кресло)

129_20231109114848.png.e83912def646834f994f062151d5dc4e.png

ветвь 4: О том как строить королевство 

154_20231116132716.png.481a082be0644e5fa2abb26f12468d61.png

1 дом мерма пахаря

95_20231116123404.png.766ed9b69aa2ecd69e36a1c8b9d171f9.png

Мерм не умеет ломать камни и деревья но умеет вспахивать грядки и выкапывать пни

2 дом мерма рыболова

95_20231116114232.png.9d0eec9204f068bf593e9ffcc92f46dc.png

Мерм рыбак будет ловить рыбу, так же если его приручить так же то при пожаре исползает рыбу плелвалку чтобы тушить дома мермов

3 палатка мермов с дротиками

95_20231116122621.png.43f6cb05db21e6cad3355010d5ad7138.png

не умеют рубить и копать, держатся на расстоянии от врага и могут стрелять из дротиков как мак.бивень

4 привал странствующего мерма

95_20231116121810.png.d8ce4f2635c74e1304fbc492aee0be6f.png

Вместо приручения его можно накормить на 100 единиц еды и тогда он отправится в путешествие за различными ресурсами. вернется через 2-4 дня

5 идол забытого бога 

155_20231116130412.png.0607c626c9324634d852da5fc27e1463.png

Вурт сможет создать идол забытого божества из редких материалов, когда он построит около него 

Сядут 2 мерма в покаянии и пока они ему покланяются все мермы получают 15% брони( в том числе и вурт)

Edited by Creatorofswamps
  • Like 3

I think Wurt should gain the ability to swim in swamp turf

I think for alinements  she should be able to craft two new merm types each as Variants of:

Merm Guard : based on her  triumphant  and moon bound skins

Merm  : based on her  triumphant  and moon bound skins minus the horns

And maybe the ability to become a merm queen  if not there will be a variant of merm king

Either way there would be a variant of a DIY Royalty Kit

Warrior Queen Wurt: Wurt  has 2x all stats you have when a king is active  but also if your on the surface then all merms on the surface are neutral to other characters if your in the caves then all merms in the caves are neutral to other characters  you also have a dread stone/moon rock trident that can spawn four merm guards with a planar aoe attack and you can stab stuff with it when ever you choose and sitting on the Royal Tapestry works like sleeping in   tier three  dens as Webber or some like that it’s probably too over powered but you get the  General idea.

I don’t know where to go with a warrior queen feeling free to add and remove things 

Look wise I’d say what she looks like when a king is active but with the proportion enlargements that mighty Wolfgang has plus the lily pad should pads and the beard would become like hair flowing down from the top of her head (maybe rose vines or rows of rasp’s tentacles/tunneling vine intended) and a  spiky dread stone/moon rock crown 

what if Wurt’s version of the royal tapestry works for Wurt like the gym works for Wolfgang when he has the Push the Limits skill but the hunger bar instead of the Mighty Meter