Can we get more stage performances?

I would love if Klei added more stories and performances to the Stage and maybe some new permanent added items unlockable by concluding secret stories or interactions there (besides the already existent items that drops from rose hounds); like a performers emblem or even new puzzles.

• Like 14
  • GL Happy 1

13 minutes ago, landromat said:

i still don't understand what's the point of the stage and why it was implemented in first place. I mean, some starting items are good but you still get nothing for completing story, right?

have we forgot what lore and fun are yet?

14 hours ago, Swiyss said:

I would love if Klei added more stories and performances to the Stage and maybe some new permanent added items unlockable by concluding secret stories or interactions there (besides the already existent items that drops from rose hounds); like a performers emblem or even new puzzles.

My biggest wish with the Stage is getting something like an Old king costume set that would show us what happened to Ancient king after the downfall of Ancient civilization.

Forgive me if I'm mistaken but, right now we still don't know much about Ancient king and how he became the Ancient Fuelweaver. And I think Stage is the perfect place for fixing these kinds of plot problems similar to how Klei fixed the Advanture mode's long-standing lore issues.

• Like 2
  • Big Ups 3

2 hours ago, mkemal23 said:

My biggest wish with the Stage is getting something like an Old king costume set that would show us what happened to Ancient king after the downfall of Ancient civilization.

Forgive me if I'm mistaken but, right now we still don't know much about Ancient king and how he became the Ancient Fuelweaver. And I think Stage is the perfect place for fixing these kinds of plot problems similar to how Klei fixed the Advanture mode's long-standing lore issues.

I love this idea. The only issue is that the stage is controlled by Charlie and she wouldn't know what happened to the ancients. Not that there isn't already plotholes or inconsistencies.

Edited by BalkanCockroach
  • Like 1
  • Big Ups 1

3 hours ago, landromat said:

i still don't understand what's the point of the stage and why it was implemented in first place. I mean, some starting items are good but you still get nothing for completing story, right?

At the time Klei were 'setting the stage' for how they'll deliver new content..... that's it. 

(They have the playbill as an item, so I think everyone assumed we'd get more performances, people took the view it was to give a bit of context to what's happened in the story to players who haven't been invested or delve too deep into it. Obviously, as is traditional, this mechanic was never touched again)

221026151430-elon-musk-entering-twitter-hq-1026-screenshot.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mkemal23 said:

we still don't know much about Ancient king and how he became the Ancient Fuelweaver

I actually touched on this in [DS + DST] Art, Music, and Lore. I couldn't figure out a whole lot that we didn't already know, but I did kind of work on that. 

My current project is deciphering the runes on the murals (unless they're a red herring).

• Big Ups 1