For wx-78 in the current online version of the individual ability is relatively weak some proposals

As we all know,wx-78 as the elder role of this game,because of its simple and powerful characteristics, in the stand-alone version is very popular with players.With the update of the online version,wx has revealed that it has a serious lack of benefits for the entire survivor team.And with the online version of the boss health is getting higher and higher, in the single play when the lethality is seriously insufficient.

I think that wx, as a representative of the role of the intelligent industry, should get a more powerful quality of life experience in the later update of the role reset has been very mature, and should at least get an improvement between the resource acquisition and combat system.Unfortunately, instead of a powerful new body,we got a more perfunctory circuit board system. All of a sudden, this makes everything feel different,and our wx seems

However, after the fanfare of the update, regular users of wx should find that it does become a little more user-friendly, but it also loses a lot of usability advantages over the old version. We start with the circuit board system, six power slots, fifteen circuit boards, it looks dazzling, but most of the circuit boards are completely decorated, the use of acceleration circuit boards and night vision circuit boards is very high, it is not surprising,they are very useful plug-ins.But dear officials do not seem to have considered that this ability can still be reflected in the old version of wx,installing three acceleration boards to provide the acceleration rate is the same as in the old version of wx overload state.While there are pros and cons to players doing this compared to the old version, the good thing is that as long as the player wants to, the 50% increase in movement speed can be retained permanently, without repeatedly relying on lightning power. On the bad side,wx lost a lot of the original game mechanics, including the very high level of primary game mechanics, and the ability to glow and heat attached to the overload state, and even he will lose health when the humidity is less than 25%. wx, on the other hand, has only six slots...

I believe that comrades here have found that the number of circuit board slots in the actual game is far from enough, and the bad thing is far more than that, the function of the circuit board is very simple,and the data promotion after power is also very general and old-fashioned.When we chose a board to enhance the mechanics,we had few other options, and only five of these boards had effects that the older version of the wx did not. For example: refrigeration, counterattack, music box. This is a total disaster, these boards invariably take up a lot of slots, and the reinforcement they provide is weak and pitiful. Even if we put the superhard Circuit, the super-processing circuit, and the Super-Gastrogain circuit into the slot,we will not be more powerful than the old version, not only will we lose compatibility with the old version's mechanical and post-overload acceleration and light source, but we will also gain poor humidity resistance.As a player, I deeply regret this update,but there is one consolation for us that Clockwork monsters will no longer be able to attack wx so easily, which is appreciated,for all the characters, after all, being besieged by the Bishop in the dark cave ruins is terrible...

The original promise should be to enrich the gameplay of the characters, give them strong energy, so that players should be more comfortable when playing,and wx is on the contrary,we did not see any substantive changes, it is still the same, but in the cave ruins more flexible and calm, which is a sense of weakening, can not make people happy to play.wx doesn't have the new powers Woodie has to use to collect resources early in the game, nor does it rely on her sister's increased damage to make it easier to fight monsters like Wendy.Nor did Maxwell and Wickerbottom play a huge role in the life of the team like Maxwell and Wickerbottom, nor did they rely on powerful forces like Wolfgang to make monsters scared.

There's a lot more I want to say and enjoy the future of wx,but I don't have the energy to think about it.The official once revealed the unused update like the mechanical soldier in the live broadcast, which made me forget.wx hasn't been updated in two years,maybe you've forgotten about it, maybe it's not as popular online as Wolfgang and Wendy and Wigfrid,but we don't expect it to stay that way forever. Although the previous version of the skill was not considered for use in an online environment,but he is still perfect,wx is still close to Wagstaff,we hope that the spokesman of science can get more powerful energy, rather than playing a puzzle like an electric toy.Since Wolfgang and Wigfrid can be perfected with several updates, it's reasonable to believe that the future of wx can be just like them, without having to surpass them, at least with its own characteristics, like Woodie's.

I have wanted to say these words for a long time, but suffered from my own incoherence, and now I have said some of my
immature analysis, the rest of the time for you.I hope our game gets better and better.

• Like 2

WX does have some team effects (Heat and Cool Circuits and music box circuit)

Also last update was the WX rework

Though Wx is underrated. WX is practically a god if you know what to plug in

Did I name all team effect circuits?

Edited by Thblde
  • Like 1

On 2/20/2024 at 12:36 PM, Thblde said:

WX does have some team effects (Heat and Cool Circuits and music box circuit)

Also last update was the WX rework

Though Wx is underrated. WX is practically a god if you know what to plug in

Did I name all team effect circuits?

In theory it is.But this system is so imperfect that it doesn't even make up for wx's weakness in fear of water,On the feedback of most players, it can be said that it is completely not up to official expectations, and these auxiliary functions of the chip rarely help teammates.

The most common feedback from players was that the slot was strained, which caused it to have to be removed and reinstalled,Even if the official will add several buffs to a chip can also be.

Of course, we can also honestly use music boxes to farm, but that would be weird.

• Like 1

OP, are you writing in a non-english language and translating using Google or something before you post?

Your is post is understandable and makes sense, but the syntax and phrasing reminds me of that