For Year of the Dragonfly, a buff to the scaled chest would be greatly appreciated

Out of the current DFly drops, the scaled chest never sat well with me. Immunity to burning is not an incredible upside (especially because the minisigns, which you often put in front of them, do burn), and 3 extra slots for a chest that is considerably more expensive and takes up a larger hitbox does not make for a good enough trade for compressing storage compared to a standard chest, especially one which needs a boss drop.

I propose that the scaled chest could be upgraded to instead house a 5X5 (or 25 slots) worth of items. This makes it much more lucrative to use as a storage solution in the endgame, when you have the resources to make a bunch of these chests. It would be a nice way to improve a chest that is otherwise used mostly for decoration purpose and not too much else.

Yeah only 3 more slots is kinda crazy considering how much more expensive it is. 

the fire proof coating doesnt really make up for it either. 

It really should be more spacious.

——

There r so many more items in the game since chests and scaled chests were added… this should be accounted for. 

I love the mod for example that makes the wardrobe a big chest for clothing/armor/tools/weapons. 

Archived