Is there a list for gift dropping?

As the title, maybe many people, like me, need a list for gift dropping, or some feature to check whether an item can drop from gift (or winter feast chest).

One day I found a "Clucky Winter Hat" in my cabinet, but I don't remember I had redeemed it by Klei points in reward page. Maybe I got it from gift? Or just my memory disordered? But I think it is not attractive enough for me, and I don't often use winter hat in game, I prefer beefalo hat. So I infer that I would not redeem it. I want make check it, but the transaction log is overdue to view.

On the more important hand, we need checking an item can or can't drop, to decide weave or not weave it. Such as eye-eye collections, I want to weave them, bug also expect to see them in gifts. I'm still waiting. If it doesn't drop, I will weave it now. So I need an official gift dropping list. Can you tell me where to search it?

You can check how your cosmetic items were obtained under 'Transactions' using your Klei account: https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions

I believe most items which are not sold as bundles (although those might also be droppable... not sure), including seasonal / event cosmetics, can drop at any time. Don't quote me on this however. Items that cannot be obtained as weekly drop nor daily drops include those loyal quality items that require Klei Points (unless you obtained them during their respective Twitch drop period), the ones you obtain from the minigames in the Trade Inn (four bird mini games) and the cosmetics that come with merchandise via redeemable codes.

There is also an amazing third party tool made by @Instant-Noodles which provides a super nifty overview of all your current and potentially obtainable items. Check it out at https://dst-skins-checklist.github.io/

Edit:

Corrected a typo and added a link to the DST skin checklist.

Thank you for your great recommendation!!!! By this tool, I can check many informations about DST curios. 

For my question above, it tells me the eye-eye collections definitely drop from gifts, so I can continue praying for luck and stint my spools.

About the clucky winter hat, I've found an intersting fact about "Rarity": 

If you have an item which is "Timeless", it will display "redeemed" in Klei Reward website, although there is a "Loyal" one. The former is got during 2017 spring festival. It is too far and I don't play DST as my main game at that time, so my memory disordered.

If I meet any new question about this in future, I can look up this page also.

It is really a useful tool for me, you've solved all my doubts! Wish you a happy life and game time!!:love_heart:

Archived