has the dst community become entitled with content?

19 hours ago, Kevinnator said:

You make a solid point and I'm curious myself if our opinion on brightshades is gonna chance once we play again in the future, where there is more rift content to keep us busy. Now we did have lunar rifts on for a solid 50 hours last time we played 'cus we did everything lunar first, 50 is not 700 but still quite a good amount of time spent with it. Still, we didn't find them that annoying. It probably didn't bother us that much 'cus we've dealt with worse in games like Terraria with back-to-back solar eclipses, blood moons and pirate raids on master mode which take waaaaaaay longer to deal with than a couple of brightshades from time to time.

Yeah I don't like getting trinkets for defending yourself from monkeys. The only good thing you get out of killing them is the paddle of the captain and their hat, but that won't change the fact that you need to head back to the Moon Quay to get rid of trinkets. Now you can outspeed them, 2 sails is the same speed as them so with paddling you go faster. If you get good at sailing then you can have them crash into stuff and sink their boat (takes a bit too long but it's a way at least)

With the new Willow skill, you can now harness this fancy new technology called WILLOW BLAST which if aimed right, can obliterate pirates. I can attest, I blasted them and all that's left is a single powder monkey that I only need to slap once. It's fun to roast a boat full of monkeys I can tell you that much.

On 1/8/2024 at 5:51 AM, somethin said:

With the new Willow skill, you can now harness this fancy new technology called WILLOW BLAST which if aimed right, can obliterate pirates. I can attest, I blasted them and all that's left is a single powder monkey that I only need to slap once. It's fun to roast a boat full of monkeys I can tell you that much.

That sounds awesome to do.

On 1/6/2024 at 10:37 AM, Retepeter said:

image.png.3410d98606563145cf5c3cd61317c976.pngi mean if this is what you want your game to be then sure go ahead i think 95% of players would rather have a fun game

dst is like that, stations come in regardless of you having the gear or not, hound attacks, seasonal bosses, lightning on your face, antlion destruction and nightmare phases. dst is already like that... and people think its a fun game... whatever point you tried to deliver in this message definitively didn't come across. also the ironic suggestion on your message makes it look a bit agressive, no need for that.

On 1/8/2024 at 1:51 AM, somethin said:

biden blast go *hellish burning noises* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MICHAAAAAAAAAEL 

Archived