What happened to autocrafting?

Why cant I auto craft anymore, I used to be able to click twice and then I would be automatically crafting but now I have to be constantly clicking. What can I do so I can get back to clicking just twice for autocrafting?

It is still there, but I've noticed it is a bit inconsistent.  I think the recognition that you're wanting to auto-craft is not perfect...  although I don't find it too troubling and don't notice any specific pattern to make a bug report for it.

I noticed if you use the side bar with your starred items on it to auto-craft, it will only do it twice and then stop; but if you go into the actually crafting menu and do it you can auto-craft without issue. Something must have bugged the side bar in a recent update.

• Like 3

I thought i was the only one. I used to be able to click and hold on a bundling wrap that's in my pinned recipes and craft as many bundling wraps as my inventory would allow it, but now if i click and hold, i'll only craft one bundling wrap and then stop, having to click again for every new one (i did notice that, in the case where any intermediate craft is needed, the intermediate craft will also be done. i.e. trying to craft a bundling wrap will have the character craft the rope first and then the wrap in one go, but then you don't start crafting a second bundling wrap)

Nevermind, i did some more testing after reading Dorka's post and that seems to be consistent. Using the pinned recipes in the side bar only allows crafting twice (which coincidentally worked for me with bundling wraps since it was crafting 1 rope and 1 wrap each time). Using the actual crafting menu still allows you to craft as much as your inventory allows

Edited by ECS.98
Corrections
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ECS.98 said:

Using the pinned recipes in the side bar only allows crafting twice ... Using the actual crafting menu still allows you to craft as much as your inventory allows

Yes, this behavior. Basically KLei bungled the favorite crafts pinned menu via last update.