Last minute mourning thread for Wigfrid before the update.

A couple things which to me, could have been, in concept. 

In my opinion, the charged elding spear outclasses all the other skills and crafts, but in a good way. It's so fun to use and has huge amounts of utility and even in the face of this, it's still debated on whether or not it's even in the same league as the brightshade sword, so based on that, one isn't necessarily better than the other. It's in a good place, especially when you obtain it. 

The shield and the commander helm, in spite of their many improvements, don't really hold a candle to the spear. 

I think it would have been a cool edition to be able to upgrade each of the armor pieces of post rift because each of them are very cool, but lack utility in the end, like the spear.

Another point to mourn would be each of the affinity songs. I probably won't be crafting either book and may or may not select affinities. It's especially tempting not to in a lot of scenarios. 

Last, but not least: image.png.c01f0d37e924ccaa196bbf80ac0718a4.png

3 hours ago, chirsg said:

Another point to mourn would be each of the affinity songs. I probably won't be crafting either book and may or may not select affinities. It's especially tempting not to in a lot of scenarios. 

I mean, it is always 100% worth it for the extra damage/defence, though the songs are kinda meh.

Archived