Suggestion that will never ever make it into the game in a million years, but should.

Frostjaw before fighting should have an "Agitated" character model to indicate he's not open to trading.
When defeated, the "Agitated" character model should revert to the current one with the peaceful dialog etc.

There should not be a limit of fish traded after 5, but as another user suggested before, he could be pickier with the fish gifted afterwards to obtain more boots.

"Peaceful" frostjaw should linger around for a few days in order to be open for trading, but the tickdown of when he was defeated until his next respawn should count down from when he was beaten and not when he despawns... Ideally... This part is more flexible to me and even if the ticker ticks down from when he despawns shouldn't be a game breaker.

The ocean has potential. I've been sailing in the beta in 2 scenarios. 1 being in a periodically populated dedicated server and my own world that has 12000 days.

12000 day world obviously has a more easier time on the ocean as I have a boat in every single biome and the entire ocean mapped.

But on the other world I play on and don't own, you're at the mercy of sailing and it's still agonizing.

Not sure if you could code in "Clues" to find frostjaw.

A lot of things from shipwrecked could be recycled into this update such as mysterious bubbles to find frostjaw that trails to where his ice home is.

Anyway, unless a post is about shields or cooldowns, I've just written this for fun.

Thank you for not reading

4 hours ago, chirsg said:

Frostjaw before fighting should have an "Agitated" character model to indicate he's not open to trading.
When defeated, the "Agitated" character model should revert to the current one with the peaceful dialog etc.

he should spawn directly hostile. Feels weird that he bites our lure and simply walks around until we decide to smack a giant shark

Archived