Knockback and Knockdown

NITko

Can someone help me understand how 'Knockback' really works?

For example, how much knockBACK do I need to knockDOWN an enemy? How can I tell which enemies can be knocked down with knockback? How come I can knockdown some enemies at one time, and other times I can't? 

I believe a little guide for these sort of things should be made in game in the same sense they made it for the 'Focus hit'.

• Like 2

Oh, this weight system can be used to enhance ones knockback!

Think about it, you are heavier while you wear heavy armor (Big surprise, I know)! And by being heavier you are slower, but your attacks also have more weight behind them.
What if you can more easily knockdown enemies the heavier you are? Personally, that's sounds a lot more fun.  

On 12/12/2023 at 1:57 PM, NITko said:

Oh, this weight system can be used to enhance ones knockback!

Think about it, you are heavier while you wear heavy armor (Big surprise, I know)! And by being heavier you are slower, but your attacks also have more weight behind them.
What if you can more easily knockdown enemies the heavier you are? Personally, that's sounds a lot more fun.  

It's a good idea , but I wish there would be heavy & extra heavy , so heavy still has a dodge (Light = Ultra fast swift (like now ) 

Meduim - really fast dodge 

Heavy - slower dodge 

Very heavy - Hop 

Or at least add a passive skill tree system / rings or something to help combat encumbrance - cuz without it most heavy gear is useless now

Edited by Midboy