Nerf Warriors reprise this way instead

95 inspiration and riviving 2 teamates just makes it more annoying and grindy-feeling to use. I suggest making it cost Wigfrid some hp points to cast instead of the changes in this nerf, so it is comparable to the telltale heart and is not essentially free.

i think warriors' reprise should work in a completely different way than how it works now:

you need something like 60 inspiration or less to revive all allies near you for 1 minute, than they die.

In this minute other characters will get some buffs which make them better at fighting.

1 minute ago, Sacco said:

i think warriors' reprise should work in a completely different way than how it works now:

you need something like 60 inspiration or less to revive all allies near you for 1 minute, than they die.

In this minute other characters will get some buffs which make them better at fighting.

They would need to pick everything back up again each time.

5 minutes ago, chirsg said:

Share how you exploited old reprise. I maintain that the old song wasn't sung for free at all and utilizing it requires a lot of planning.

just get followed by your dead allies and kill a bunch of spiders and use the song, easy.

2 hours ago, Sacco said:

just get followed by your dead allies and kill a bunch of spiders and use the song, easy.

13 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

It's not about being op it's about it being unbalanced revival shouldn't be so free in a survival game.

I don't think it mattered that much. In practice, it takes around half a day to get 95 inspiration and it's dependent on your circumstances. What is forgotten here is that often, the heart doesn't take half a day to accumulate.

What people forget about this game is that the most valuable resource aren't gems, minerals or even food; it's time. It takes 2 seconds to revive with a heart and as long as one is out of immediate danger, the health penalty is truly not a big deal.

You can make up the difference later. 

In my experience, I was insisting to revive players who died, hell, I even encouraged it, yet the jitters and impatience caught up with every single one of them. No one wanted to wait for me to do in an army of spiders or bees. They were wasting the most valuable resource waiting for me to be done with my battle. Their time. 

4 minutes ago, chirsg said:

I don't think it mattered that much. In practice, it takes around half a day to get 95 inspiration and it's dependent on your circumstances. What is forgotten here is that often, the heart doesn't take half a day to accumulate.

What people forget about this game is that the most valuable resource aren't gems, minerals or even food; it's time. It takes 2 seconds to revive with a heart and as long as one is out of immediate danger, the health penalty is truly not a big deal.

You can make up the difference later. 

In my experience, I was insisting to revive players who died, hell, I even encouraged it, yet the jitters and impatience caught up with every single one of them. No one wanted to wait for me to do in an army of spiders or bees. They were wasting the most valuable resource waiting for me to be done with my battle. Their time. 

I don't think it needs to cost 95 inspiration it very much could drop back down to 50 I assume that change happened because of all the people saying it's never worth it to use the cooldown version however I do stand by it only reviving 2 people at a time.

33 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

I don't think it needs to cost 95 inspiration it very much could drop back down to 50 I assume that change happened because of all the people saying it's never worth it to use the cooldown version however I do stand by it only reviving 2 people at a time.

That's fine. I think it's a decent compromise, but I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't disappointed that I didn't get the opportunity to revive an entire public server with a single bellow.

I am on the side "Song does not need nerfed", but everyone is forgetting that the telltale heart lowers your max hp.

1 hour ago, NoodlemanNed said:

its funny that you mention spiders specifically since they drop an item, that when combined with 3 grass allows you to revive someone

13 minutes ago, Subzero_0559 said:

I like the nerf the song is in a decent place right now

did you get to use it a single time when playing or did you have teammates die during a boss fight with no telltale hearts or life giving amulets around during or after first spring with an alive wigfrid that would want to go get 2 papyrus 1 feather pencil 3 goose feathers for situational resurrections and sacrifice full inspiration meter/spend a point on the useless song cooldown instead of inspiration use perk in the team at any point during all the time that you've played the game for        

12 hours ago, Sacco said:

At this point, I'd rather deal with max hp loss than float around Wigfrid for 10 minutes watching her fight spiders. I don't know if you played Wigfrid extensively, but her inspiration gain from regular mobs is very slow. 

Archived