Suggestion for Pudgy beefalo (Tanking beefalo?)

1 minute ago, Swiyss said:

New cockroach and grasshopper infestation added in the desert sandstorm.

You saying grasshopper gave me an idea. After these lore content arcs it'd be really nice if they returned to additional seasonal challenges. Maybe they can implement a giant locust swarm for autumn that attacks you and your crops, berries, bananas. Mushroom  planters. So these additional seasonal challenges would only be seen after the 3rd season cyle (unless you configure them).

We need a way to throw animals in the ocean for sharks to appear. Would be a nice way to attract them.

A bunny or bird would be set alive as bait.

We also need a way to ride in the ocean. Grass gators when domesticated would be agressive towards beefalos.

We need a war update. Pigs and merms versus grass gators and beefalos.

Pigs would randomly show up mounted in beefalos calling us for war. They would be fighting against merms mounted on gators.

After the war,  gangs would form up and randomly steal your stuff like hamlet.

Pregnant pigwoman would give birth as an animation. And the only way to farm pigs would be with wickerbottom surgery tree.

1 minute ago, BalkanCockroach said:

Radroach

Would be amazing, the game would be more alive than ever.

After that we should get religion update. Pigs would form cults, we would have a church in each town with maids and a pope.

They would crucify a pig that could heal others and make it an event. We would see the moon taking the pig in a full moon to the skies. He would come back 20 days later as a fight against alter.

Now we're ACTUALLY choosing sides heh.

Definitely need a way to be possessed by nightmare creatures, and they would control you and leave out of you once you use the reaper.

On the other hand, once the chosen pig event would end with his crucifixion, every one that sided with the moon would get a gestalt by your side helping your attacks and visually showing if the crown is equipped.

5 hours ago, -Variant said:

Beefalo's used to have unused animations for cowering in fear from the player if you whipped them too much. It was listed as 'whipped_positive'.
There's a left over named 'whipped_negative' that showers them growing angry, instead.
image.png.e7a9cafa8674b31f8470e2045c5ef2f7.png

The animations suggest there was an alternate way to domesticate them via abuse. It obviously didn't get very far.

We need this in the game. Beefalo is gross and we can't exactly punish it in anyway (unless you want to extend your punishment that is beefalo taming). 

18 hours ago, BalkanCockroach said:

They should make an abused beefalo tendency. If you barely feed it just above the domestication threshold and whip it often. You basically get a beefalo that drains your sanity + weaker stats + loses domestication faster + bucks you off at random + does a scared animation like spiders when you get close.

Edit: Shaving your beefalo gets you to this tendency faster. Also Klei please add beefalo castration, Infanticide is tiring even when the reward is yummy delicious food.

Dude I know this is sarcastic and all but all of these would fit the game so much, and the castration is nice QoL, reminds me of castrating female cats so you don't end up with a litter of kittens one day.

1 minute ago, Antynomity said:

Dude I know this is sarcastic and all but all of these would fit the game so much, and the castration is nice QoL, reminds me of castrating female cats so you don't end up with a litter of kittens one day.

Yeah, i wanna say DST had this kind of humor but they would probably shy from topics like animal abuse. Even though we abuse the local wildlife for materials all the time.

Archived