If you disagree with this proposed change, you are just objectively wrong: Being able to murder live fish with Ctrl+F

It would actually be a big time save to be able to murder fish quickly and perhaps encourage more people to fish.

However I understand that wickerbottom's book, the angler diaries makes all manual fishing redundant, fair enough. Whatever.

This is just my opinion and not objective fact, but I believe that wickerbottom's angler diaries is the worst book to be added, not because of viability, but because of how much more it deems ocean fishing as a means of food redundant. Whatever, toothpaste can't be squeezed back into the tube. None of my business.

But I still do truly hold to the fact that fish being in line to slaughter seamlessly by holding ctrl+F would be a VERY welcome qol change. 

Denying this would be like saying you can dry clothes by dipping them into a lake.

That's it for now. Ciao ciao. 

Just form a small body of water and have a powder monkey firing cannons at it, then spam fish book and all the fishes will be killed immediately.

Don't tell me you're using the trident or trawler  to catch fish from books

40 minutes ago, _zwb said:

Just form a small body of water and have a powder monkey firing cannons at it, then spam fish book and all the fishes will be killed immediately.

Don't tell me you're using the trident or trawler  to catch fish from books

using trident. But I'm just talking about when fish are caught manually. When a live fish is in front of you, it should be a feature that ctrl+F should auto attack fish. Including freshwater and eel.

On 10/23/2023 at 10:51 AM, chirsg said:

How so?

Because they will also have a small window for getting picked up like Wobsters, and if you don't they will slowly flop back to a water source to despawn. This will make the trident give less than it does now and you will come back to request more.

58 minutes ago, Popian said:

Because they will also have a small window for getting picked up like Wobsters, and if you don't they will slowly flop back to a water source to despawn. This will make the trident give less than it does now and you will come back to request more.

what?

On 10/25/2023 at 12:55 AM, Popian said:

Actually, this change would make fishing redundant as now the fish can walk and try kill you, and sun fish will burn your entire base.

Archived