One spark ark per year is way too little. + Feedbacks

image.png.439750d94ce6b5c7702edafe0559248f.png

This item literally takes an ingame year to get one. It already requires the server to defeat celestial champion, which means in the worst case the players need to wait an entire year to get the ark, if they killed the celestial champion in spring. The new craftings are very attractive to make one without any doubt, but requiring those are a ridiculously tedious process. It's worse when there's multiple players on the server. It would take a literal real-life weekend to give them all the goods.

A bit off topic, but I personally really liked the change dev made when the pearl's house doesn't requires cactus flower anymore. The change made a possibility to kill the champion before the summer. and I really enjoyed the point of Moon Quay update where you can speed up the unnatural portal by giving the moongleams. And the routine of Fuelweaver - Clearing the ruins - Ancient Guardian - Shadow Pieces are a very enjoyable basic gameplay cycle for advanced players. The risks are high, but the rewards they give are surely juicy enough. Also don't forget the hostile flare to fight deerclops over and over. The things I listed here share the same points - The players can actively seek a way to accelerate the process if they want. Of course there's still some limitations. You still need the celestial orb to fight the champion. And you need to kill the champion if you want to get moongleams for unnatural portal. Also there's 20 days respawn time for Ancient Fuelweaver.  Plus you should still wait for the glommer to get goop. (But if you have lunar grimore you can kill glommer every night to get more goop tho) However, the players can handle the situation as they want, and there's plenty more of choices players can make for each circumstances.

In contrast, I feel the recent rift contents are kinda tedious. When the lunar rift introduced before, I think the brightshades' spawn rate is too frequent for those who don't want to see them, but too scarce for those who want to farm more loots. They only spawn in the last 5 days of lunar rift, and it takes a while to get you and your teammate all the brightshade gears. (At least you can farm pure briliance by Wilson.)

This applies similar to shadow rifts. The first and second stages of shadow rift spawns fused shadelings too slowly, and the ink blights have 3 days of respawn time once killed. Even if the drops of blights buffed before, but the waiting is painful. And now we have the cherry on top - the spark ark requires full 1 ingame years. The fights are really exciting, but the waiting is too painful. After the 30 seconds of fun fight everything you can do is just sit down and wait for almost half an hour.

Back to the point, what I really wanna say is give the player more option to "Accelerate" the process related to rift stuffs, like the things I listed. Maybe a craftable items that you can throw into the rifts to spawn brightshades and ink blights instantly, like moongleams - unnatural portal synerge. Also, Killing small lunar mutations, or already killed bosses (Lunar varg and deerclops) should contribute to get more spark arks. For example, assume that you need 3000 points for one spark ark, the small lunar mutations give 20 points, and the bosses gives 1000 points each, but you can kill them(varg and deerclops) repeatadly which gives 500 points. I also heard the devs were planning to spawn two rifts at the same time for each shards, I think this also is a great idea to utilize. These options would definitely give the players more interesting choices to get more rift items for themselves and their friends. I'm looking forward to enjoy fight those rift creatures more frequently.

Regargind the drops for pure brillianec and dark tatters, I didn't find too much trouble grinding them, however, the Spark Ark is really an issue. Maybe One spark per season? Or having the ability to accelerate the procedure as you mentioned.

Something that I would love to see in the game is some kind of quest/NPC related to creating specific recipes in the game (like the gorge). We have so many options but it in the majority of time it is almost everything pointless since you will be making meatballs/pierogis/meat stew etc. I would love to see an NPC/Quest that forces you to make specific recipes and get some decent rewards.

I definitely agree that having to fight all three for one spark is egregious and should definitely be changed in some way. Maybe it will be better/easier when more bosses are mutated. As of right now, (if you don't mind cheating a bit) I suggest setting hunts, Bearger, hunt surprises, and deerclops to lots and/or tons to make the giants spawn out of seasons. Have thos settings until you have enough and then changing it back.

16 hours ago, Memetan said:

If we use the flare in autumn (Not the first one) there is also a chance to spawn more Beargers.

Are you requesting this to be a feature or are you saying this is a feature? Because if the second one then it is correct you can spawn deerclops and bearger in their seasons via flate (don't mind this post just had a false memory) 

Archived