A lot of people keep their greywater loops separate. But I've found at least at the lower levels of difficulty that as long as you sterilize it with radiation and cook all your food you aren't in danger of food poisoning.

Germ filled water is basically greywater for most purposes. I guess they could make sinks and showers output regular water just with germs removed from dupes and then forbid using germed water in sinks/showers but that sounds like a good mod idea.

On 8/24/2023 at 6:40 PM, Sasza22 said:

Germ filled water is basically greywater for most purposes. I guess they could make sinks and showers output regular water just with germs removed from dupes and then forbid using germed water in sinks/showers but that sounds like a good mod idea.

This is actually solid, simple. Germ water is grey water then. Also being able to use polluted water in showers and sink feels cheaty and unsanitary.

Fixes a "bug" and creates a real life and game designed useful application.

On 8/23/2023 at 11:50 AM, meekay said:

A lot of people keep their greywater loops separate. But I've found at least at the lower levels of difficulty that as long as you sterilize it with radiation and cook all your food you aren't in danger of food poisoning.

Your right, an its more how to illustrate the water cycle in a practical application. I like the simple solution mentioned above.

On 8/26/2023 at 9:44 AM, SGT_Imalas said:

Diseases Restored punishes using germy water in sinks and showers

Yeah, I love tbe mod. But later on causes my poor laptop lagging.

Actually I'm curious if things such as dupes an critters having 2% rad blocking could be removed to help performance. Maybe the decore as well for most critters. I do like my fish tank an shinebug greathall though....

Archived