Flowers on cobblestone

1 hour ago, Mj- said:

Hey, do you have homeless bees? they tend to do this.

I have 6 beehives going. Maybe I'll try killing them all and see if it stops. The flowers literally re-grow even after I pick them. I had about 50 or so around their hives planted on grass - and those disappeared and now they're all over my base. I'm in the 2500s and I've never seen this before. I went underground to build a new/better base there and when I came back up hounds had burned down a bunch of my pens for goats etc and the flowers were everywhere.

On 8/13/2023 at 9:58 PM, Mj- said:

Hey, do you have homeless bees? they tend to do this.

Killing all of the bees fixed the problem! Thanks for answering! I'm still not sure why all of a sudden I had a massive of homeless bees. They've been there for at least 20 in-game years.

On 8/16/2023 at 4:22 AM, Baron Samedi said:

Killing all of the bees fixed the problem! Thanks for answering! I'm still not sure why all of a sudden I had a massive of homeless bees. They've been there for at least 20 in-game years.

Did any of your bee boxes get destroyed? Bees might have become homeless because of this?

Archived