Klei should add more Atmosphere, and World building in dst

I have been wondering with Klei's new schedual, will they be taking the chance to look back on things, or will they be trying to finish this arc? (Understandable)

I feel as if the next arc should be focused on tightening loose ends like the ocean, or anything else that needs help and has been left alone for ages, like the ruins and caves.

• Like 1

I don't think most mobs need a biome specific interaction with the environment 

Volt goats can be in Oasis because they eat cactus and thorny bushes and prefer armed cactus or fear the hounds, and that's reason enough

Lots of animals irl don't interact with the environment in a way that would necessarily show up in don't starve, and lots of animals irl are adaptable enough to live in multiple biomes 

You could add things like beefalo eating grass or volt goats eating cactus/bushes, but that would make them compete with the player for those resources

More mob interactions can be good, but isn't necessary

It would be interesting to have subspecies - there doesn't even have to be any difference other than cosmetic - like maybe spiders in the savanna are brown? Or beefalo in the mandrake forest are smaller? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1