give raw meat & eggs inherent food poisoning like mush bars?

I'm doing it in my "Diseases Expanded" mod.

It just created one issue - when player used auto sweepers to move them, Food Poisoning got transfered to everything around and was difficult to successfully remove. As a result, I had to add mod settings for it and allow people to disable it.

It sounds fun on paper, but can be really tedious

4 hours ago, pether said:

I'm doing it in my "Diseases Expanded" mod.

It just created one issue - when player used auto sweepers to move them, Food Poisoning got transfered to everything around and was difficult to successfully remove. As a result, I had to add mod settings for it and allow people to disable it.

It sounds fun on paper, but can be really tedious

The ultimate BBQ nerf we were all looking for :mrgreen:

On 8/2/2023 at 7:36 PM, pether said:

it just created one issue - when player used auto sweepers to move them, Food Poisoning got transfered to everything around and was difficult to successfully remove. As a result, I had to add mod settings for it and allow people to disable it.

that is quite realistic. imagine how filfhy those autosweepers would be if they handled raw meat all day

3 hours ago, Pedro_L said:

that is quite realistic. imagine how filfhy those autosweepers would be if they handled raw meat all day

yeah, you are not wrong. just some people didn't like how little counterplay there was to deal with the issue in an efficient way. I can understand their arguments

Archived