Need more recipes included Tonic Root

Hello Klei, I play ONI with my family and we just have seen your the last beta "Song of the Moo" update, and we really like it.

We never hadn't bred Gassy Moos, but we will with the new Gassy Moo things, it has given us more reasons to do it. We really glad to know that Meteor Blasters don't destroy meteors, we like to collect all resourses from them.

Also, we like that you add new recipes for a cooking, finally we can cook the one more quality food using Mushrooms! Because of it we have a suggestion: maybe you would want to add one or more recipes included Tonic Root besides the Curried Beans? And maybe not for cooking only. I mean that can be medicines or some new materials. We like Delecta Voles and specially it's appearence ^.^ We would like to breed them, but this is so many work with it, and this just for an option to do these Curried Beans that is not a very good food for us because at first of it's negative effects, that covers it's positive effects (such as Strength and Athletics, that we can get by an easier ways, for example, by the Spice Grinder). Also it's quality is not a very hight and we can cook a more quality food by an easier ways too. Maybe the Curried Beans would be good for us, if wouldn't spoil, but it does.

So, if you'll add the new recipes, we will be very glad :)

Fully agreed that tonic roots need better application. The only one, Curry Beans, need buffs to be worth considering and there is nothing else...

I don't think medicine would be a good example - currently medicine can be ignored, and adding more recipes to be ignored wouldn't solve tonic root problems. It would need big germ system overhaul to make it worth it there.

Archived