Remove the flytrap skill and replace it with the petal production skill

What the skill is supposed to do:
"The flytrap skill makes the fruitflies atack you instead of the garden" The flies will focus on you, only you, literally a skill that gives Wormwood another Downside, a awful one.

This means that nobody will use it, The Lord of fruitflies is annoying as hell, i hate to fight against him just because i wanted to grow some giant crops, this skill just makes him even more annoying because the fight will be more frequent.

At the first time, it's alright, you get a nice pet that can help your farm, but at second time... it's not worth it, seeds is not a problem for wormwood.

Now, why i want the petal production back? It's simple:

- Can be turnet into rot very fast, it's perfect for compost wraps;

- Alternative fuel for firepits;

- Food for beefalos

- Burn the petals and turn then into ashes for a healing salve.

That's it, i prefer more a skill that has many uses for Wormwood, than a skill that the only purpose is to be annoying.

I don't play Wormwood, but what isn't lost on me is the wonder and fun you all had with the petal production. 

I actually couldn't care less if it stayed in or not, but your fun was really contagious when you all lost your minds over petals appearing in your inventories. 

I hope you all get it back. I don't see the appeal because I don't value petals like that, but it was great to see you all having that much fun with it. 
I hope we all make it, bruhz.

Archived