Wortox Skill Tree

i made this skill tree with GPT 4 hence the cringey skill names lol. what are the skills you would change in this version?

**Soul Mastery Branch**
- **Soul Siphon:** Wortox now siphons a small amount of health from enemies for every soul he collects.
- **Life Spark:** Wortox's healing with souls creates a small healing aura around him, healing nearby allies slightly as well.
- **Leap of Faith:** Wortox's long-range Soul Leap now provides a small sanity boost upon successful teleportation, as Wortox thrives in chaos.

**Survivalist Branch**
- **Soul Satiation:** Wortox can now consume souls to decrease his hunger cost temporarily, perfect for surviving long winter nights.
    - he can always consume souls to begin with. just make it so that he gets more hunger points from consuming souls
- **Life Giver:** Wortox can use souls to revive fallen allies at a cost.
- **Insatiable Spirit:** Wortox's natural health regeneration is replaced by a new ability. Every time he consumes a soul/heals himself using a soul, he gains a small buff that increases his movement speed for a short duration.

**Mischief Branch**
- **Playful Ploy:** Wortox can use a soul to temporarily assume the appearance of a random small creature, distracting and confusing enemies.
- **Soul Pact:** Wortox can use a soul to offer a "Soul Pact" to an ally. If the ally accepts (through their action button), they swap places with Wortox, preventing griefing.
- **Veil of Mischief:** Wortox gains the ability to become invisible for a short period using souls.

**Explorer's Branch**
- **Aimless Journey:** Wortox can use a large amount of souls to teleport to a random location on the map (even if the location wasn't discovered yet)
- **Critter Soul:** Wortox can now absorb the souls of critters by literally obliterating them into oblivion lol, making them disappear and drop a soul. (basically insta kills butterflies, rabbits, birds, small creatures with low hp after like 3 seconds or something like that)
- **Wanderer's Whimsy:** Wortox gains a short speed boost after soul hopping, encouraging exploration.

Instead of nullifying his downsides I'd like to see expanding on what makes him fun.  

What's better than having no problemsproblem? Stumbling upon a problem you can solve and being satisfied you did solve it. That's what are downsides for.
if you made wormwood heal 2 hp every 15 seconds *cough* flower power *cough* that would substract from the idea of him struggling with healing due to inability to heal from food.  

If you made wortox need less hunger he would never even put food items in inventory.

On 7/10/2023 at 8:04 AM, Phen said:

- **Wanderer's Whimsy:** Wortox can use a soul to gain a temporary speed boost, encouraging exploration.

Fella he already performs two big teleports for one soul. That's better than speed boost already.    

I thinking about Chester and giving him new form similar to Devil, and to access this new Form, you (wortox) will need to fill all chester slots with red gems (9 red gems). In this new Form, Chester can store souls and get souls from killed creatures inside him. For example: spiders, bees, killer bees, butterflies, bunnies and other small creatures.

I do not know what ,,KLEI,, will come up with for Wortox, but I assume he will have:
- A branch of skills aimed at friendship with pigs, cats and hares. 
- A skill branch that gives him the ability to use his special magic. 
- A branch of skills related to souls 
- A branch of the skill that improves his teleportation
Well, ,,Dark,, or ,, Light,, side to choose from.

On 7/16/2023 at 6:22 PM, Wonz said:

Instead of nullifying his downsides I'd like to see expanding on what makes him fun.  

What's better than having no problemsproblem? Stumbling upon a problem you can solve and being satisfied you did solve it. That's what are downsides for.
if you made wormwood heal 2 hp every 15 seconds *cough* flower power *cough* that would substract from the idea of him struggling with healing due to inability to heal from food.  

If you made wortox need less hunger he would never even put food items in inventory.

Fella he already performs two big teleports for one soul. That's better than speed boost already.    

oops i forgot to edit this. this meant to be: "gain a short speed boost after soul hopping"

On 7/17/2023 at 8:54 AM, IDreamerI said:

I do not know what ,,KLEI,, will come up with for Wortox, but I assume he will have:
- A branch of skills aimed at friendship with pigs, cats and hares. 
- A skill branch that gives him the ability to use his special magic. 
- A branch of skills related to souls 
- A branch of the skill that improves his teleportation
Well, ,,Dark,, or ,, Light,, side to choose from.

Why friendship with cats, pigs and hares? He is a monster who would eat their soul if they died.

•The shadow queen rewards your loyalty. 50% (or100?) chance for 2 souls to drop from any kills.

•The moonlord admires you conviction. Can now directly see the hp of your allies (and maybe minions/bosses, idk im spittballing here)

2 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

Why friendship with cats, pigs and hares? He is a monster who would eat their soul if they died.

1-I assumed that such skills could be added.
2 - If such skills really exist, it will demonstrate that Wortox is struggling with his past and with his dark side, trying to find a common language with neutral beings.
3-These skills will give you a more advanced gaming experience, allowing you to hire pigs and rabbits for all kinds of jobs.
4-I don't think they are afraid of Wortox because he eats their souls (after all, he feeds on some kind of life-related energy, not a soul), they are afraid of him because he is very similar to Krampus.

1 minute ago, IDreamerI said:

1-I assumed that such skills could be added.
2 - If such skills really exist, it will demonstrate that Wortox is struggling with his past and with his dark side, trying to find a common language with neutral beings.
3-These skills will give you a more advanced gaming experience, allowing you to hire pigs and rabbits for all kinds of jobs.
4-I don't think they are afraid of Wortox because he eats their souls (after all, he feeds on some kind of life-related energy, not a soul), they are afraid of him because he is very similar to Krampus.

Doesnt make any sense, Wortoxes whole point is he is an outcast. There are very few followers he can use.

11 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

Doesnt make any sense, Wortoxes whole point is he is an outcast. There are very few followers he can use.

You know, it's stupid to argue about what might happen. I've already said everything.

I would REALLY rather not Wortox gets perks centered around facilitated survival again. I find them to be extremely uninteresting and highly neglible.

On 7/10/2023 at 9:04 AM, Phen said:

**Veil of Mischief:** Wortox gains the ability to become invisible for a short period using souls.

That said, I do like this one... It fits the character.

Archived