Quality of Life for DST on PlayStation

DST on PlayStation is lacking some things that would increase the quality of life for everyone:

There is no option to Pause server with people inside.

We can only have 5 Saved worlds.

Having option to save current progress of world without disconnecting for roolbacks on demand.

The time moves on private servers while in character screen.

The option to increase/decrease the distance of spells, even in settings as option close/default/far would be helpful.

Having option to Saving/prioritizing target locking for bosses/fire farms. This is extremely necessary in fights with FW and CK when using weather pain and other magic staffs.

7 hours ago, Wikte said:

The time moves on private servers while in character screen.

This was fixed last year [Don't Starve Together Patch 2.54 - 09/09/2022 (PlayStation)]! But for some reason, some bugs that were fixed will come back with new game updates.

I'm keeping a short list of bugs that were fixed and later on, appeared again! I don't know what the best time to re-report them though!

7 hours ago, Wikte said:

The option to increase/decrease the distance of spells, even in settings as option close/default/far would be helpful.

I would love to have this linked with the Target Locking! No matter how far/near you are, when you locked into anything you can use the spells! This will buff the WP so much!

Great ideas OP. Thanks for the post.

On 7/4/2023 at 1:38 AM, viberr said:

I am pretty sure only the host can do that

There is no command option to pause even if you host yourself, you can only pause while playing solo with pause craft enabled.

2 hours ago, Wikte said:

There is no command option to pause even if you host yourself, you can only pause while playing solo with pause craft enabled.

There is though. When you press options, there is a "pause server" button in multiplayer or if you have auto-pause off

On 7/5/2023 at 5:19 PM, Starman7408 said:

There is though. When you press options, there is a "pause server" button in multiplayer or if you have auto-pause off

You are right, but that is definitely stupid design that such option disappears

Archived