Attacking in All Directions

While the gameplay is fun, at the moment the combat feels a bit awkward. Even though I can move in all directions, I'm pretty limited in my attack directions (right or left, with some slight diagonal). It just doesn't feel smooth, and the visual snap from moving upwards or downwards to attacking right or left is a bit disorientating. 

exactly i just created a topic about it and saw ur topic afterwards. it feels a bit rusty and hard causing me to miss attacks that i was sure i did correctly if its gonna be like this they better make the attack ranges on 2 sides 180 degrees or sth near that this just feels weird

I think it's on purpose but I think this can be fixed by simply adjusting hitboxes to have a bit more generous vertical ranges. For spear in particular I very much think it's on purpose it can only attack horizontally to balance out its high damage, as I notice Hammers spin to win has quite good vertical range. Though the vertical ranges on normal attacks could be buffed a little bit because right now it misses a lot when it shouldnt.

Archived