I suggest *reworking* Voidwalking.

As in my very much ignored bug report, I show the Voidwalking exploit that is very very powerful with nothing stopping the player. (Here is the bug report: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/dont-starve-together/the-voidwalking-glitchexploit-in-caves-r37877/page/2/) *Many* people wanted this exploit to be still in the game as said in my bug report, and that got me thinking: Why not make Voidwalking an actual feature in-game? (Ofc with some strings attached.) Since you devs don't want to remove this very, very powerful exploit in caves because of the community backlash that will come with it, we should somehow make it a feature that can help the player travel in the caves without removing this exploit. But it should come with a cost. Like hurting one of your stats greatly! Or some other "punishments" that the void may give you! I don't have many ideas, but you devs(or players) could make up ideas for this.

Hopefully a dev will consider this post. I would be so happy. For now, I shall get going.

-qwertyxavier904

Umbra Light

finally the yellow moonlens craftable

It cost a yellow moonlens and pure horror.

what it does?

When fueled spawns transparent shadow dock tiles in a radius, this would work in the caves void and the surface ocean, however when placed in a boat it makes the boat sightly bigger with an outline of transparent shadow boat. it requires nightmare fuel to work similarly to the flingomatic, the less fuel the less shadow teeth it shows

Light bridge.jpg

Make the atrium not an absolute nightmare to navigate and voidwalking can be patched. I will say tho, patching voidwalk would give lazy explorer a use in skipping the atrium, so it wouldn't be all bad.

Shadow atrium having the use to cross void would be amazing tbf. Actual use for that item post killing fuelweaver. While it has control over FW and it's attacks I don't see any uses for it besides that. Maybe bone helm and thurible together held could give you a way to cross shadows. While on the surface it could act the same but summon sharks and gnarwhales that want to eat you.

Shadow atrium having the use to cross void would be amazing tbf. Actual use for that item post killing fuelweaver.

I didn't know you can pack the entire atrium into an item that you can carry in your inventory :o !

Jokes aside, adding "legit" voidwalking can open some doors to add more "islands" to the caves.

You guys know the void in the cave is supposed to be a wall not a floating platform in the dark the void is technically solid stone so they can just make it able to be destroyed somehow in future

Archived