Add DLC Exclusive Characters from Don't Starve to Don't Starve Together

Ya they should get all the missing characters ported over to together except for Wagstaff because he’s an npc

Adding Wilbur would also be weird considering they already added a different monkey character (Wonkey) to dst

The only character I'd like to see in dst is woodlegs so we finally have a sailing character.

I agree, if we're getting 1 more character to perfectly square off the character select screen (not count brand new character) Woodlegs would be solid choice

Walani: bland     Wilbur: Wonkey is basically the same     Wheeler: Walter took her spot as a range character 

Wilba: please no more wood-chopping characters, I'm feeling "sorry" for Woodie players 

Woodlegs: fits the sea-character, there are pirate-monkeys and his boat is the only thing that need to be changed

i feel like wheeler could work really well in dst, the whole of her mechanics are really fun and could definitely work just as well in dst combat scenarios (though the pewmatic might have to be changed bc of walter's existence)

I feel like it be lazy for klei not to add them eventually. Characters are popular and would bring in guarantee cash flow. Especially seeing as a lot of original characters have been reworked since their single player days already. It would be spicy to see what new concepts they can do for reworked versions of the leftovers.

Archived