Punching Bag smoll improvements

I really like the new Punching Bag structures and they will certainly help at understanding some combat basic numbers and maths. But I would like to suggest two little practical improvements as I fear some and myself included would not actually want to use them at their full, customisable, potential.

The first one is to make testing equipments less costly to try: We can equip armors on them, attack them with all sorts of weapons, and that's gonna cost durability, especially for the armors. Even if it doesn't really make sense, I think disabling % loss on attacking and absorbing hits would be good.
I also realised that the effects of some equipments works, like the Thulecite Crown shield or the Bramble Husk burst, but some doesn't, like the Bone Armor. Should something be done about that ?

And the second one would be to allow a similar "Swap Clothes" action like Mannequins have (which honestly I would prefer to be on right click instead of left as they currently are so that wouldn't interfere with attackingĀ :distant:), because you need to replace whatever is on them to retrieve the item with no simple means to remove all of their stuff.
On top of that, it isn't possible to equip them with Shield of Terrors as they don't have hand slot, this is probably fine I guess since it is the only hand armor, but some mods are already / might be tempted to introduce more of them and couldn't be tested on the structure. Just saying. : p

1 bone armor blocks 100% damage. I don't see the point of hitting 2 to see the damage.
2 it is very easy to remove the armor just by hitting it with a hammer. This is primarily a pear for viewing damage and not a dummy for quickly changing equipment

1 hour ago, GodIess said:

1 bone armor blocks 100% damage. I don't see the point of hitting 2 to see the damage.
2 it is very easy to remove the armor just by hitting it with a hammer. This is primarily a pear for viewing damage and not a dummy for quickly changing equipment

Ah, didn't know for the hammer thing, I'd say it's convenient enough yeah. For the Bone Armor it's unimportant but I guess it wouldn't hurt anyone (unlike the Bramble Husk :?) if this effect was present since other protection things like the Thulecite Crown shield work on the Punching Bag.

Archived