Transformation A Masterpiece or A Dumpster Fire

I would like to say at start I love transformations Wormwood blooming Cycle is amazing however when done wrong I think Transformations are wasted code. We need to make all the transformations viable and useful for multiple purposes. Chester can upgrade his storage till death and become an ice box both having long term sustainability and incredible applicability and you find him on a random road. To get Ro bin in the same time requires skills and precision killing a moose then hunting a porcupine by day 2 without wall hacking not even including hatching. Ya I get gems but I'd get those later anyway.. What do I really get out of it other than a base Chester which on its face is amazing but...its not Chester.

Another example Fugu hutch glows in the dark with light bulbs or you can give him a spear and he does reactive damage(which I'd love to see different damage for other weapons). On the other side what do I really get out of packum baggins? Example I go fire,"Oh no my base is on fire." Go fat,"Oh no I forgot to feed my bird and lost my thulecite who knows when that happened." I pose that Packum baggins instead of fire the most dangerous thing other than lighting should have an ice form and If fed 9 Big fish should keep his Fat form for 15 days.I would also give Ro bin and least a form even if its one really really good one.

*I love the design of fire packums I'm just saying who wants to waste 9 obsidian on a fire starting base destroyer maybe a better combat form could be more like spitter spiders with poison d.o.t or idk ICE....

*There is already and ol post of really cool Ro bin ideas but just like fire packums people love new designs maybe Peacock robin fill all slots with 9 peacock feathers and its like a one man band for 5 minutes or fill all slots it will turn gold and it'll shoot enemies.

*Personally I think Transformations lackluster quality is due to presentation; 1: Make three to five forms for every companion with different designs that people will love 2: don't make them dangerous to the players resources.

You could leave the fire Packum Baggins on another island, or just slanty shanty interior to avoid accidentally setting the base on fire. Or just don't lure mobs towards the Packum Baggins.

Also your post is a bit messy, you skipped a lot stuff between sentences, I couldn't understand what you meant at first :/

Archived