[Game Update] - 552078

• Developer

Changes

• All Versions
    • Added “Blastshot” subentry to “Meteor Blaster” database entry.
    • The availability of Klei Rewards website items no longer triggers any notifications in game. In-game skin notifications are now limited to playtime-based drops.
    • Updated Chinese, Russian, and Korean localizations.
  • Spaced Out! Only
    • Added “Interplanetary Payload” subentry to “Interplanetary Payload Launcher” database entry.

Fixes

• All Versions
    • Fixed bug causing Ancient Specimen story trait to reveal some unrelated locations on activation.
    • Fixed an issue with the build tool when using the drag straight modifier.

View full update

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Ninja 1

3 minutes ago, JarrettM said:

Fixed bug causing Ancient Specimen story trait to reveal some unrelated locations on activation.

Hi - haven't seen this reported so far, but I experienced that the ambered fossil had 2 solid tiles that would not reveal when discovered. Since those are solid tiles, dupes can't be forced to walk in or drop down a ladder, they can't be dug out either. Only way to reveal is through debug tools...

6 minutes ago, NeoDeusMachina said:

Hi - haven't seen this reported so far, but I experienced that the ambered fossil had 2 solid tiles that would not reveal when discovered. Since those are solid tiles, dupes can't be forced to walk in or drop down a ladder, they can't be dug out either. Only way to reveal is through debug tools...

I had the same problem. IIRC I was able to dig out one of the unknown tiles with a robo-miner, then put a ladder underneath that space and have a dupe stand there. This won't work if both tiles are abyssalite, but luckily only one of them was for me. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, gmaxson said:

I had the same problem. IIRC I was able to dig out one of the unknown tiles with a robo-miner, then put a ladder underneath that space and have a dupe stand there. This won't work if both tiles are abyssalite, but luckily only one of them was for me. 

Thanks - I will try that out if I run into the issue again until it get fixed, hopefully :wilson_flower: